4. Larry

LARRY

Harry shot up. Bathing in sweat and breathing heavily. His heart pounding painfully hard against his ribcage as eyes darted around the room, fearful. “Lou” he whimpered, but realized the spot beside him was empty and cold. “Boo Bear” he whimpered, biting his lip. Where was his lover? He needed him to comfort him and hug him. To tell him everything was alright, nothing could get him anymore and stuff like that.

Biting his lips harder, he whimpered as he remembered things of his nightmare. Him and the boys on stage preforming. Than suddenly they were gone and only him and Louis were left. But than Louis started to fade too. He tried to reach for him, but couldn't get to him. He remembered being all alone in the dark. And then suddenly there were fans. Lots and lots of fans surrounding him, yelling and screaming at him. Than the suddenly started to change into ugly old women, with warts and hairy moles. Scared he started to ran away from them, but they chased him. He ran and ran until his legs gave out on him. Falling to the ground, the ugly women quickly closed in on him. Getting closer and closer and then... He woke up.

Trembling, he grabbed the sheets. Pulling them around his naked body like a protective cocoon. Getting up he made his way over to the door. Hesitantly reaching for the door nob, eyes fearful glancing one more time around the dark room. Scared those women would appear again. When the didn't he opened the door and walked out. The hallway was poorly lit, causing all kinds of weird shadows, giving him the creeps. Quickly he walked to the stairs. Careful not to trip on his sheets he made his way down. The wood cold on his bare feet.

Arriving at the living room, he found the other boys there watching Toy Story. Liam and Niall were on the sofa, with the blond cuddled up against the brown haired boy. Zayn on the chair closest to them, one leg thrown over the armrest. And last there was Louis, sitting on the other chair. He breathed as relief washed over him. “Boo Bear?” he spoke softly, voice trembling a bit. Instantly all boys eyes were upon him, but he only cared about the worried ones belonging to his Louis.

“Harry what's wrong?” the Doncaster boy asked. Motioning for him to come over. Harry did and plopped himself on the older boy's lap, hugging him tightly.

“I had a nightmare” he said quietly, sticking out his bottom lip a little. “And you weren't there when I woke up.” He sniffled a little, hiding his face in Louis' neck. “Why weren't you there, Lou?”

Louis pulled him closer, rocking him gently. Lips pressing a kiss on his curls. “I'm so sorry Hazza” the older whispered. “I just didn't want to wake you up. You were sleeping so peacefully when the lads came to ask if we wanted to watch a movie” he explained. “But if I had known you would have a nightmare, I would have never left you baby, I promise.”

He pouted at him, big eyes staring up at the older. “I was scared. Really, really scared.”

“I know curly and I'm so sorry.” The guilt in Louis voice was clear. It made his heart clenched a little. He knew he couldn't blame him for not being there. Louis couldn't foresee that he was going to have a nightmare. He was just being a good boyfriend, not wanting to bother him and letting him sleep.

“I know Boo Bear, it wasn't your fault. Really, you didn't know. If you would've, you wouldn't have left and stayed with me” he told him. Louis smiled down at him and nodded his head. “I would've been there, ready to comfort you. Safe you from all your fears.”

He smiled at him and leaned up to press a kiss on the Doncaster boy's lips. “I know” he said as he cuddled deeper into the embrace. Feeling completely safe and protected there, like no one or thing could ever touch or hurt him.

********

So what do you think? Leave me some feedback and review please! :)