6. Zniam

Zniam

Liam had told him many times that he shouldn't worry so much about Niall. That the younger was fine. That he would know the moment the younger would actually need his help. He had been told that so many times that he had lost count of it, but it didn't stop the protective feeling from raising within him at the moments like this.

Niall was standing near the entrance of the restaurant they had stopped at to have lunch. It was also were the bathroom was located at that Niall had just visited. The blond boy had just come out when a group of eight girls entered the restaurant. Instantly their faces had lit up, eyes widened as big grins appeared. From out of nowhere they suddenly had pulled out pen and paper asking him for autographs, while taking pictures and filming the whole thing. As they did this they had almost managed to back his poor Nialler against the wall. Something he sure as hell didn't like. It worried him. Scared the blond would feel overwhelmed or closed in by them, even if there were no signs of it.

It was pretty well known that he was a very protective person, especially when it came to his little leprechaun Niall. What people didn't know was how much trouble he had fighting those feelings, like he was now. He wanted to jump up, pull the blond away from the excited girls and into his arms. Though he knew there was no real need for it. Not to mention that it would give away that Niall wasn't the only band-member here. It wasn't that they were hiding. The girls simply hadn't noticed them and they weren't going to look for the attention. Sure they loved their fans, it was all thanks to them that they were where they are now, but they also liked their privacy. So if they girls didn't spot them, they wouldn't pull their attention either. Yet if they did see them, both Liam and him would be happy to sign a few autographs and take pictures. It was as simple as that.

Thankfully for them the manager of the restaurant didn't look very happy with the fangirling of the girls. It was probably to loud for his normally quiet restaurant or something. So after Niall would finally get away from them, the guy would most likely ask them to leave. Something that wasn't really fair on the girls who had wanted to eat here, before they spotted his Nialler, but it was things like this they needed so they could eat normally in a restaurant. Something he didn't really like, but had come to accepted as part of being famous. And honestly right now he couldn't wait for them moment, he wanted to get Niall away from them and safely back here with Liam and him.

Liam of course reading his thoughts squeezed his hand, which he was holding under the table. Tearing his eyes away from the blond head, he looked at him and smiled. Stroking Liam's knuckles with his thumb softly. The younger smiled and moved his head towards him, but stopped, looking around with a sad expression.

He knew what his boyfriend, his lover of five months had wanted to do, rest his head on his shoulder, before he remembered that they were in public. It sucked that they had to hide their relationship, but with those Directioners just a few feet away they couldn't risk being caught. They weren't ready to go public, especially not with a relationship like they had. Giving him a smile. He moved his leg under Liam's, pushing it up a bit so his leg was now resting over his own. The smile and loving look the younger gave him as a responds, made his heart swell.

Liam was about to say something when a slight shadow fell over them. Looking up his eyes met incredible blue ones. Surprised he looked at the door and saw they girls were gone. “What are you two lovebirds doing?” the blond asked, soft enough so only they could hear it.

“Well I'm trying to eat my food, although Zayn here was missing you” Liam said, giving him a quick smirk. Damn, they really had a bad influence on the good-hearted boy.

“Is that so?” Grinning Niall moved to sit next to him in the booth. He didn't say anything as the blond grabbed his arm and pulled it over his shoulders. Moving close to his ear as he whispered, “Missed ya too.” His lips were so close to his ear that he could feel the warm breath, sending a shiver down his spine. Turning his head towards him, their faces only inches apart as he stared into those stunning blue eyes. He had never seen anything like them, they were gorgeous, hypnotizing even. His eyes flicker down to those soft pink lips, his tongue darting out to wet his own. He was about to lean in when Liam cleared his throat. With a jerk he pulled back, immediately becoming aware of his surroundings. 'Shit he almost gone public with their most precious secret' he realized, a guilty look on his face.

“Trust me, I don't blame you. I want to raffish and kiss him silly too.” A little shocked he looked at Liam, who grinned at them both. It was nothing for him to say something like that, at least not when they were in public. “Wanna get out of here?”

A little dazed he nodded as Niall let out a more than willing yes. Liam smiled and threw some money on the table, more than enough to cover their bill as he got up. Holding out his hand for them to join. Not surprising it was Niall who jumped up and grabbed it, as he soon did the same. Sharing a look they grinned at each other, before hurrying out of the restaurant and back to the hotel.

*********************

So this one was written the old fashion way aka with pen and paper. So let me know what you all think, Good, bad? Comment and/or vote please!!

Also I like to remind you all that my first language isn't English, so i'm very sorry for any mistakes i made in this or other chapters! xx :)