13. Zarry

A/N: Yes this is an Mpreg. Don't like it, than don't read it! It's as simple as that. So yeah, sorry it took so long to update this. Been very busy and had a really bad case of flu and I'm not even really better yet. But I have the inspiration to write again!! Hope you all enjoy :D

Completely stunned I looked down at the little stick in my hand with wide eyes. This is impossible, I thought as a wave of nausea hit me. Quickly I moved my hand up to my mouth as panic took over. If... If this was true, it would make me a freak!

“Have you done it yet.” Looking up startled I saw Louis had appeared in the doorway, before quickly lowering my eyes. “Oh my god, you actually did!” The older grinned and I could particularly see his blue eyes sparkling as he clapped his hands. “So tell me mister Styles, what was the result. Was it positive or not?”

Swallowing I slowly looked back up at him. He must have seen the fear and panic in my eyes, because immediately his smile dropped. A concerned look taking over. “Haz what's wrong?” he asked. A frown on his forehead as he knelt down in front of where I was sitting on the edge of the tub. Worried eyes looking at me questioning.

I couldn't help it, a sob escaped my throat as I handed him the little stick. Gesturing that he should look for himself, because I wasn't able to say a word. My throat was too dry and clenched up to do so.

Confused Louis looked at me, before his eyes went to the white stick. The moment I saw his eyes widen I closed my own. Terrified of his reaction. This all was suppose to be a joke Louis had come up with. I had been feeling nauseous for a while now, especially in the mornings. But stubborn as I was I refused to go see a doctor. Thinking it was just a mild case of flu or something or just the stress. We had a new album coming out and though we had very loyal and dedicated fans, we still had to wait and see if they would actually like it. It wasn't very different from our first, but it was more mature and we all tried a few new things. Put more of our self in it.

It was Louis that had joked I could be pregnant, since most of my nausea was in the morning. Yesterday he even went as far as telling me I should take a pregnancy test. I laughed it off, told him he was an idiot and forgot about it. Imagine how shocked I was when I found him at my door this morning with a small back from the pharmacy in his hand. He gave it to me and told me to open it. At that point I shouldn't have been surprised to find a pregnancy test in it.

At first I refused to take the damn thing. The whole thing was completely ridiculous. There was no way I was pregnant. I was a guy after all and guy's simply don't get pregnant. It was impossible. But Louis kept on pushing, finding the whole thing really hilarious. Joking around how he would be an uncle and what a great mommy I would be.

At some point I got so frustrated that I told him, “Fine!” And stomped over to the bathroom, slamming the door close behind me. Not having any intention to take the damn test, but just to get away from Louis nagging. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He was my best friend. But best friend or not he could still get on my nerves from time to time and I was sure it was the other way around too.

After a while though, I found myself curious. A part of me suddenly wanted to actually do the it. Not so much for the result, but because I found myself wondering what it would be like for a woman to do it. Crazy, I know. Yet I found myself doing the test. Silently laughing at myself as I waited for the result to appear. Though I already knew the outcome.

Or so I though. You can't imagine what went through me when that damn thing suddenly was positive. Told me that I Harry Edward Styles was freaking pregnant.

“Haz look at me” Louis said softly, but I refuse to open my eyes. “Come on Hazza bear, this has to be a mistake. It's well known that these things aren't completely reliable. That's why women take more than one and go to the doctor to be sure.” I felt him lift my chin. Biting my lip, I opened my eyes. His blue eyes stared right back at mine. But there wasn't any disgust like I had expected. No instead the looked back at me with understanding and slight worry. “What do you say, should I go make a doctors appointment for you. He'd probably will laugh in our faces though. Telling us it's ridiculous. That the test is obviously wrong and that you are not pregnant. Because men can't get pregnant. We all know that.”