8. Narry

Narry

There were many things people didn't know about Harry Styles. They'd just know him as the youngest or the curly one from One Direction. Although he was probably best known as the flirty one of the band. Which he couldn't deny he was completely true, he loved flirting with girls. No matter where he was or what he was doing.

So most people would surprised to hear that he had been dating someone for a good few months now. But what would probably shock them, was that that someone was a guy. His very own bandmate Niall Horan to be exact. Yet is was true and he loved the older Irish boy very much. From his gorgeous blue eyes to his lovely accent and from his laugh to his carefree personality, just to name a few. But Niall was also the one that kept him grounded and true to himself, more than anyone else. He didn't care about Harry's flirting habits, because Niall knew that he was gay. Knew that although he liked to flirt, he wasn't attracted to any of those girls in any sort of way. A thing that made Harry love and appreciate him even much more. Niall took him for who he was.

Harry himself on the other hand was a completely different story. He was a very jealous and possessive guy. Which was yet another thing people didn't know about him. It was something that had caused many fights between Niall and him at the very beginning of their relationship, but he just couldn't help it.

When someone was flirting with Niall, his Niall. Or was standing just a bit too close for his liking, no matter that persons gender. The little green monster inside he came to the surface and he wanted to do nothing more than to make his way over to them and show them just who it was the Irish blond belonged to.

And exactly that was what was happening right now. He was standing at the bar with the other guys, but his focus wasn't on them. No he was watching through narrowed eyes as some brown haired girl was talking to Niall, just a few feet away from him. He glared at her before he lowered his eyes to take a look at the outfit she was wearing. It almost made him growl as he took in the, in his eyes, too tight top and the short skirt she was wearing. She looked like a freaking..... He stopped himself there. Who was he kidding, she looked gorgeous. Someone he would definitely flirt with if her attention was on him instead of his blond.

So he just stood there jealous and ignoring the fact that Louis and Zayn were making fun of him from where they were standing next to him. His eyes never leaving the couple, narrowing them once and a while when he say something he didn't like. He stood there and waiting for the girl to finally leave, but that seem to take forever.

But after a while he finally saw them getting ready to say goodbye and he could feel the relieve flew through his body. That was until he saw her stop and say something to Niall. His eyes narrowed into slits as he watch the blond nod and smile. The next thing he knew, he saw Niall leaning in. Instinctively he grabbed Louis arm, digging his nails into the older man's skin as he watch his Niall kiss the brunette on her cheek. Only vaguely aware of Louis cries of pain from beside him. Instead he closed his eyes and swallowed hard. Desperately trying to calm himself.

When he opened them again, he saw the girl leave and Niall turning towards him. A look of confusion crossed the older boy's face and Harry saw his eyes darting to where his hand was still on Louis arm, before a little smirk appeared on his lips. Harry sighed, he knew he was busted. As he could only stand there and watch as the blond made his way over to him.

The moment Niall was in front of him, he quickly looked around before wrapping his arms around Harry's waist. “Hello there mister Jealousy” Niall said grinning. Embarrassed he bit his lip and lowered his head. He was ashamed of his behavior. Ashamed that he was so jealous, when his heart knew that Niall was completely and utterly faithful to him. “I'm sorry” he mumbled. “But I... I just can't help it. You know that.”

Almost immediately felt fingers under his chin, lifting it. Forcing him to look into those stunning blue eyes. “I know Hazza” Niall spoke softly and gave him a little smile. “And as much as I would want it differently, want to change that, I know that's part of who you are.” His smile grew. “It's all part of the guy I love.”

Harry's heart swelled up and he couldn't help but grin widely Did he mention he loved Niall. Because god, the guy was absolutely amazing, he thought as he pressed his lips against Niall. Leaning his forehead against the blond on, he wondered, “What did I ever do to deserve you.” And Niall chuckled, kissing him again.

****************

A/N: Remember comment and votes make me happy! So what did you all think? Oh and If you like Narry than please check out my story A Life Changing Night'! It's an all Narry story xx

xx