5

Percy POV
We reached the castle and I slid down. Immediately they bit into my shoulders and before I could scream, the pain was gone and they were mouse sized wolves on my shoulders. "Heads up would've been nice." I pushed the doors open and saw Chaos. Almost immediately the wolves were grabbed and I had my sword out pointed at the imposter just as fast. Within seconds, swords, spears, and arrows were poured at my head and neck. "Drop you weapon." Datel growled.

I glared and she faltered, "Set the wolves back in their place carefully." My voice was hard and the temperature dropped. "They're dangerous science experiments. They've been killing for millions of years." I scoffed, "They saved my life and brought me home. I don't give a damn. They belong to me and I belong to them. They save me, I save them. Now, put them back in their place carefully." Ice travelled up my arms and Damian slowly placed them back.

I dropped my sword and the ice went away. The temperature returned to normal and everyone relaxed. Haskel turned to Chaos, "Hes more powerful than you said." She simply chuckled, "I never gave a limit to his power. I gave a limit on how far he's willing to go." She turned with a flick of her hair and was gone. Dawn smiled, "Well, that was eventful. Now, your dinners are in your rooms. We'll let you bunch get settled yeah?" We nodded and I followed Hazel and the rest I came with. Hazel looked at me the entire way.

"Would you like to hold one?" I asked and she squealed, "Yes!" I chuckled and handed Asena over to her hands. Amarok snuffed curiously and decided they liked Hazel. She giggled at their tails when they hit her nose. "Do you trust them Percy?" Jason stopped me in front of my door. "So far, no. No I don't trust them. They're different. I know we are to them but they also don't trust us yet either." He nodded, "Then I don't trust them."

Thalia and Nico nodded, "Then neither do we." I smiled at my friends loyalty. Nico nudged Hazel who had become very quiet. "We can't judge them right away. But I understand we can't trust them right away either. So for the time being I don't trust them either." I smiled at her. "Of course." She sighed and handed Amarok and Asena back onto my shoulders before we disappeared to our rooms.

I took time to explore my room.

5000 chaos years later
5 earth years later

"Hey, Deep end! Chaos called us!" I groaned at the awful nick name given by Thalia and rolled out of bed. Asena and Amarok stirred from their beds and yawned. I stretched before putting on some clothes and slipping on some vans. I brought my wings out and gave them a slight shake before putting them away in their tattoo form on my back and heading out. Asena and Amarok whined at my heels. "Don't worry. You'll be fed." I petted their heads and continued down to the dining hall. "What's up thunder twins?" They glared and Hazel wrapped her arms around my waist. Nico chuckled and I placed my other arm across his shoulders.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on Hazel's head before turning to Datel and Damian. The seven of us were the only big three children left. The other children had been brutally murdered a few hundered years ago. Mission went south. After Chaos' blessing, I could see a possible outcome for most anything but I couldn't see that happening.

"Perseus, Chaos has asked that we go back to earth. Tartarus is rising and he has gained power from Chaos' brother, Order. Whether you like it or not we are going." Damian's voice was hard and unkind. Ever since the rest of their half brothers and sisters had been killed they both have hated me. They say I'm to blame for leaving them.

Before I could say anything, Chaos reprimanded him, "Damian! That is not what I asked. Percy, I wanted I ask you if you are willing to go back to earth and protect them?" I nodded, "Of course. I am not angry at all of them. Just three people." Datel scoffed, "Like the rest of the campers or the council didn't betray you?"

I simply shook my head, "No. Zeus, Poseidon and an Athena child betrayed us." I turned to Chaos, "When do we need to go?" She clapped her hands and our cloaks and weapons appeared. "Now." I nodded and she teleported us to Olympus.