6

Percy POV
Hazel and Nico stood to my right with Datel right behind me and Jason and Thalia stood on my left with Damian. Chaos waved her hands and everyone silenced, "My children. I have brought my best warriors to aid you in defeating my brother." Someone scoffed and we all turned.

"Please, there's seven of them. If we are going to defeat Order and Tartarus we need an army of thousands." I stepped up to Annabeth. I towered over her tiny frame, "We are blessed by Chaos herself. I alone have the strength and power of a thousand men." Her face paled and she stepped back. Hazel put a hand on my back and I stepped back in line.

"Yes, as my soldier has said, they are powerful alone. Together they are powerful enough to throw the tide in your favor against my brother." I stared ahead at my father. His eyes were slightly sunken and bloodshot. His hair was disheveled and he slouched. I ignored Chaos and focused on the gods and goddess states. They were all a little tired. Everyone except Hades and Zeus.

The lord of the underworld knew it was us and he seemed fine. "Why the down faces?" I completely cut Chaos off and the council turned to me. Nico cursed at me under his breath. "Today is the anniversary of the day we wrongly judged five of our children. We thought they would betray us when instead we betrayed them. We lost five of out most powerful children. And my brother and I are the cause of their disappearance." My father spoke with a broken voice.

I was very surprised to say the least. "Who said they would?" Jason elbowed me in the side and I glared. "Um, well Annabeth here did. She was wrong but we can't terminate her because she is the next best warrior we have. Alongside a son Mars and a daughter of Aphrodite." Hazel and Jason froze.

"I think it's time I take my leave and that you see the camps." Chaos clapped her hands and disappeared. Zeus blinked and became stoic once again. "Right. Piper, please take these warriors to Camp Olympia. Show them the cabin they shall stay in. But warriors, if you don't mind, will you train the campers? They are...slacking in offense. We need them at their best for this war." I nodded, "Of course. I will not have a weak army."

Piper walked up and smiled. "Hello. May I get your names?" Jason breathing hitched and I don't blame him. Her hair was chopped short with a braid. Her eyes still were ever changing and she was taller and more toned. Definitely more tan. "I am..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Um, well. You may call me Perseus." Nico mentally sent me a whack on the head.

"Per..Perseus?" I nodded. "I am Strike." Thalia cut off any other comments. "Thunder." Jason winced at his name and I tried not to laugh. "Summoner." Nico said annoyed. "Gold Magic." Hazel shrugged, "But they call me Gold." Damian clenched his fists, "I am Damian and this is Datel." Piper nodded and motioned for us to follow. We didn't miss the look she gave the council. She led us to the hall and then she turned to us. "This will probably make you sick." She clapped her hands and we traveled through the air. Literally.

We appeared at camp and of course they threw up. I stumbled and gagged but managed to keep my food down. "I told you." She muttered. Damian groaned and helped Datel up and I helped Hazel and Thalia up. "Come on. You'll need to be introduced first." We nodded and fixed ourselves before she led us to the arena.

Chiron nodded at us and we stepped up onto the stage. Silence fell over the place and all eyes were on us. Old and new faces were out there fixated on us. "Demigods. I am Perseus. This is my elite team and we were sent to aid you in this war against Chaos' brother, Order. I was asked to train and teach you. Tomorrow we will start. For now, just prepare yourselves. Now, I'll allow my team to introduce themselves."

I stepped back and Jason stepped up, "I am Thunder. My sister is Strike. We will train campers with bows and spears." Thalia stepped up at her name then stepped back down for Nico. "I am Summoner. My sister is Gold. We will train you in melee weapons."
Hazel did the same and stepped back for Damian.

"I am Damian. This is Datel. We will train you hand to hand and we will take the healers and train them." Datel stepped back and I stepped forward again. "I will train you in swords. Now you may ask questions." Hands shot up but the cabin counselors stepped up. Clarisse crosses her arms, "Why can't we see your faces?" Almost all hands went down. "Because. It's better for you to not know."

Annabeth wasn't satisfied and scoffed, "How can we trust you then?" Jason clenched his jaw, "We are stronger than your gods combined. If you wish to fight alone than by all means go right ahead." I smirked as she was yelled at for stupidity. "Please excuse her. She's a daughter of Athena but Athena cursed her a few years ago for letting someone go. She's cursed with stupidity and no common sense till the hero she tossed away returns and stays."

Clarisse sighed and became stoic once again, "Well, Perseus. I guess that's it. If you will though, follow me. The cabin counselors and Chiron want to speak with you." I nodded. "Very well." She dismissed the camp with a wave of her hand and we followed. She led us to the big house and we sat at a table. Not the ping pong table.

Only the twelve Olympian's cabin counselors were present. "How do you want to train them? We can help if need be." Clarisse was calmer. Chiron wheeled over and fixated his gaze on me. "Well, like we said, we'll train accordingly. We will all start however, in prepping their bodies. We will start will workouts and simple training. Then, we'll move on to weapons." She nodded and the Stoll brothers raised their hands.

"What?" Clarisse glared and they flinched, "I think I would be good to apologize ahead of time. Ever since our best hero left, things fell apart. The campers aren't as organized." I nodded. "This hero seemed to have been the glue. What made him leave?" My voice was innocent and Nico elbowed me.

"Annabeth." Everyone turned to her and gave her an accusing look. "He deserved it. He was practicing powers beyond him and for all we know he could've tried to over throw the gods. Besides, after he fell into the pit, he came out different." Her voice fell and she seemed scared. "He was meaner and more ruthless. He scared me. Something had snapped in him while he was down there. It was terrifying." I swallowed hard and nodded. "Well, were going to head to our cabin. Um, Clarisse? Right? Will you take us?" Hazel noticed my mood change and asked.

Clarisse nodded and we followed her out to my old cabin. "This is Poseidon's cabin but he's allowing you to stay here for the time being." I nodded my thanks and went inside.