11

"Percy, there is a lot that I need to say but I really don't know how to say it." Zeus sighed. "But, I'll start with I'm sorry." Heads turned with surprise. "I was wrong to judge you so quickly. Will you please stay here?" I smiled slightly, "This isn't my home anymore. I'm sorry." His smile dropped. "Of course." The room was silent till I broke it, "I will try and visit though. I am a warrior for Chaos so I may be on a mission but in my free time I will be here."

My father brightened, "I have to go. I have some more people I've got to see." I waved and was about to teleport when Aphrodite yelled, "Wait!" I ducked my head sheepishly, "Wings?" She nodded excitedly.

I sighed and extended my wings. "How did you get such beautiful wings?" Aphrodite came over and felt them, "I was blessed by Chaos. I acquired many powers and such from her." She nodded and continued to feel them. Her hand grazed over a soft spot and I bit my lip. "What?"

I panted, "Um, there's a soft spot. It's, it's, for detaining me. Anyone who has wings has one. We collapse at the slightest touch on it." Aphrodite quickly drew her hand back, "I'm sorry!" I smiled weakly, "It's okay." I straightened up and put my wings away. Athena raised a brow before speaking, "Detaining you?" I nodded, "I fight. You all know that. I was angry when I first was with Chaos. I trained and trained and when I was sent out on my first mission, I went to far.

"And it's for my own commander. I am part of a different elite team and I have to be a perfect soldier. They use it after any mission to insure my cooperation." Many people were disturbed and cautious. "I don't like it and neither does Chaos. But it's what has to be done." They seemed a little more at ease but still didn't seem convinced. "I have to go." They nodded and I teleported away.

I reappeared at a door step. "Why did you bring me here Chaos?" I muttered. When I got no answer I sighed. I hesitantly knocked on the door and quickly changed my clothes into something a little more comfortable and less cult like.

The door rattled then opened. My jaw dropped at Paul's face. "Percy?" His voice was disbelieving. I nodded and he brought me into a hug. I stiffened but soon relaxed into the hug. He abruptly pulled back and smiled, "Hey Sally!" He pulled me in and closed the door quietly. "Yeah!" I heard my mom call from somewhere else. Laughter sounded from the same way and I stopped.

Paul urged me on with a look saying I'll understand in a second. I swallowed and walked into the room. There were two little boys and a little girl under my moms feet. Two other little boys were at the table. My mom gasped and I smiled shyly, "I'm home." She cautiously walked over before before she started sobbing.

The kids didn't know what was going on but they wrapped their little bodies around us trying to comfort my mom. She chuckled and held onto my arm. "Guys, this is your older brother, Percy." It seemed to click in their heads and they all tackled me with tiny hands trying to hold me. I fell backwards and they crawled on. "Yay! You're home!" A little girl bounced on my stomach and I smiled.

"Yeah." I wrangled them all into my arms and hugged them. They squealed with delight and held on. I let them go and stood up but they started to climb. "No, get down." My mom held a stern but amused tone. I chuckled as they ignored her and continued. The two girls each sat on my shoulders, two boys dangled from my arms and the last two clung to my sides.

"When did you get so strong?" My mom chuckled and Paul raised an eyebrow. I shrugged and set them back down on the ground. "Ehm. I guess I have some explaining to do?" My mom nodded and sent everyone to their rooms. "Six years Percy. Six, damned, years!" Her voice wavered and her eyes watered. "Well, for a year, I couldn't bring myself to. To come home. It was after the war, after...after I fell. I got really close with the rest of the big three children. We hung out all the time.

"One night, we started practicing powers that would make us even more powerful than we already were. Myself alone, could take our father's down as child's play. Anyway, Annabeth, found out and called us out on it. She accused us of wanting to overthrow the council. She manipulated Zeus and my father into giving us the death sentence. The rest of the gods and goddess protected us. Hades, called Chaos, the creator of the universe, to come and take us away. So, she did. She took us to her home planet and there we trained and fought alongside other betrayed children of the big three.

We came back because Chaos' brother, Order, has sided with Tartarus and was invading earth. Nyx joined them somewhere along the line and we were sent to defend earth. They've been taken care of. Nyx and Tartarus' spirits will have to find a new vessel and Order is trapped in Void. I've made amends with the gods and my father....Chaos sent me here, to see you." I held my head down as didn't look up.

Silence settled over the room for a few minutes. "Look. At. Me." I took a deep breath before looking up. "All I wanted, was to see my baby boy. I called Chiron and he said you disappeared. I called your father, and he said you were a fugitive. I called Hestia, and Hades, and Ares, and Athena. I even called Annabeths father to see if you had gone there." She took a breath, "But no one knew where you had gone." Tears fell down both of our faces, "I prayed to anyone who would listen for you to come home." I swallowed hard, "I'm sorry."

She sobbed and pulled me into a hug. We fell to the ground and cried. "I'm so sorry." I muttered over and over again. We sat there clinging to each other.