9

The room was silent. Zeus opened and closed his mouth like a fish. "I-I wouldn't do that." I scoffed, "You didn't care five years ago." Nico hit the back of my head. "Sorry. It's just, I cannot trust you right away. I will be here to protect the camp and I will be cooperative but do not expect things to be the way they were." He nodded. "Now, we have different matters. This is Noah-James. You should know him. Anyway, he was ordered to kill me tonight but did not do so as I was able to save him in time. He will be under my personal protection but since he had turned his back to Nyx, she will come after him.

"We need to set up patrols and the demigods will have to fight with the training they were given. Through time they will learn. And we will try our best to reach them but this war is coming faster than we thought." Everyone nodded and then Apollo spoke, "What do we need to do?" His demeanor changed greatly and his playfulness seemed to have disappeared. "Support. Nyx will come tonight. If she is not already there. So let's go." We all teleported out. Noah-James put a hand on my shoulder, "Let me fight."

I nodded and called Chiron over, "Take care of her. And if there are any campers younger than ten, then hold them back." He nodded. I woke Pelus up and let him know the emergency. He growled and stood up. A war horn sounded and over the hill came an army of monsters. I looked around and saw a little over half the camp. "This is both Roman and Greek?" I asked my father. He shook his head, "We had to redesign camp half blood so we renamed it. Here, go tell them." He opened a portal and I jumped through. I trusted my team to know what to do.

A horn sounded my arrival and Reyna was in my face. "Percy?" I nodded, "Do you think the Romans could help the Greeks?" She held an unamused look but nodded, "What did they do this time?" I chuckled but explained the situation. She immediately called out ranks and positions. She gave me a war look and I smirked. By the time we stepped back through the portal, I knew they had already been fighting for a while and a fight we saw. Reyna gave the battle cry and the Romans tore through. They were organized and stationed. The Greeks fought where their bodies took them.

The tide turned in our favor and I saw her. I brought riptide out and started toward her. I slashed a few monsters in the way but most ran from me. She noticed me and smirked. Her mouth moved in a challenge and I ran. Our swords met with a loud bang. A wave of power washed over everyone.

I felt my aura flare and I pushed harder. Her eyes widened when I made her stumble.

Third POV
To say the least, the gods were surprised. Their hero was home. But at the same time, he wasn't the one they betrayed, but who would be? He was taller and more mature. His hair wild as ever but he had more prominent scars littered across his face and some down his neck. They stretched across his hands.

He was more muscular. His arms were more defined and his chest and stomach looked to be rock hard. His eyes had changed the most. Of it hadn't been for the sea green air that seemed to make him glow, they never would've recognized him. Even still, it took those words to assure them.

His eyes were still that same ocean green but was speckled with colors. In his eyes held galaxies within the green irises. Gold, black, red, blue, orange, and pink were littered about. They were beautiful but terrifying. Especially since they held nothing but a hard glare.

During the fight, warriors fought viciously. None had seen anyone fight the way their respective leaders did.

Percy's eyes almost glowed with power and hatred. The battles around them stopped to watch their leaders. Some monsters fled at the sight of the powerful demigod. Demigods finished off the few monsters that were left and left no one but Nyx.

Percy's team walked up to the fighting pair. "You're alone." The Summoners voice was hard and unkind. The goddess of the night smirked, "Did you really think that I would bring just monsters?" Percy's grip tightened on his sword and his aura flared again.

A dark magic feel swept over the battle torn camp. Demigods retreated in fear. Although the select few stood their ground. Reyna, Annabeth, Piper, Noah-James, and Frank stood a few yards behind the Archangels.

Three certain demigods had yet to see the faces of their comrades.

Another clash of swords sounded and the ground shook. Demigods were thrown off their feet and screams sounded.

Percys sword faced Order head on. Tartarus, Order, and Nyx faced him. "You never got a prophecy." Orders voice was loud and commanding. He was mocking the warrior.

Green smoke billowed from behind them and a very skinny red head hovered out.

"The betrayed shall return"
"The seas true master will turn"
"To fire or water"
"To life or death"
"In his hands, our fates rest"

Percy raised a brow, "Vague much?" He twirled his sword dangerously. Tartarus let out a deep laugh, "Never lost that mouth. Thought I beat it out if you. Guess I need to try harder." Percy's hand faltered as the god of the pit reminded him of their time. "With this last fight, only one of us will walk away." Nyx laughed, "Stupid boy! There's three of us!" The oceans son just smirked, "I know." He swung his sword and caught the goddess on her side, nearly cutting her in half. She screamed but she couldn't heal.

She fell with a crack of power and she was gone. Her golden blood stained his sword and he yelled against the wind. "Now there's three of us!" The boys power picked up. The rain poured down and lightning flashed. "I will destroy you!" Tartarus yelled and attacked. He was fierce but sloppy. Percy was easily blocking and defending.

Swords clashed with a sparks of light. The Archangels watched in terror as their friend took on a primordial and the creator of the universe by himself. They were chained to the ground so they wouldn't interfere. Farther back, the three demigods finally learned of their comrades. Tears stained each face and their eyes held regret and sorrow.

The gods watched in fear and wonder. They could not for the life of them, figure out how they could mess up so badly. The watched as Percy fought with such ferocity and anger. The legendary swords bounced off the other with sparks of fire.

Demigods watched with pure and utter terror. Most of them had never seen a god or goddess and now they watched a primordial finally take the upper hand. The watched as a fellow demigod started to fall. Most had to peel away to tend to hurt brothers and sisters. Others backed away to comfort others.

A son of Aphrodite watched in worry. He watched the man he fell in love with, fall with each strike of the other sword. He watched his hero fight with a dangerous calmness around him.

The hero felt the shift in the air. The lord of the pit gained the upper hand when he glanced to the side. He had to watch his back for the creator. His opponents sword curved. He wanted to catch his opponents and be able to tear their skin with his sword. He had done so to Percy many times.

Percy fell tiredly to his knees. His sword dragged the ground and Tartarus loomed over him. "You are a strong fighter. I'll give you that. But every hero has their end." The curved sword raised over his head and the rain poured harder. The air stilled as the primordials sword connected with metal. The lord of the pit stared in disbelief as the Archangel stood, "But today is not my day!" With a swift flick of his wrist, the primordial fell. Again, with a crash of power, the golden blood covered his sword.

Percy's eyes flared dangerously as did his aura. He straightened himself and stared the creator in the eyes. He was bloody and his hands shook with exhaustion.