six: I Hope Your Parents Don't Read Your Texts

Luke: are you out of school yet )-:

me: no :P but I do have some free time

Luke: what are you doing

me: i was playing 2048 haha, wbu?

Luke: laying in bed and watching movies

me: cool ((: what movie?

Luke: Anchor Man (-:

me: oh that's a cool movie

Luke: yeah

me: I'm boreddd

Luke: I'm sorry )-:

me: it's all your fault you're a boring texter

Luke: )-,:

me: kiddinggg. be entertaining.

Luke: [video]

I roll my eyes, a smile playing on my lips, before pausing my music and pressing play on the video. Almost immediately, Luke's face appears on my screen, and sure enough, he's laying in bed. However, after he's offered me his hello and showed me his TV screen, a curly haired boy jumps on the bed and attacks him, both of the boys a squealing mess. I bite my lip to contain my giggles, and my struggling gets Emeri's attention.

"What?" she mouths and I show her the screen.

She watches for a few seconds before rolling her eyes and sending me a wink. When I look back at the screen, Calum Hood is manning the camera as he runs away from Luke.

After a few minutes of hiding under his bed and silently giggling, Calum gets dragged from under the bed by his foot, and Luke's phone is dropped onto the carpet. Nothing happens for a few seconds, so I click the screen to see if the video is still going, until Luke's face appears again.

He offers me another wave before Ashton returns and jumps on his back, the video ending with Luke and Ashton a mess on the floor.

For a minute, I'm staring at the screen with a grin on my face, Emeri taking peaks over my shoulder. When she sees the video is over, she turns her attention back to her own phone as she scrolls through Twitter.

me: thank you for that

Luke: your welcome (-:

me: my what 

Luke: you're**

me: ty

Luke: whatever

I try to think of something clever to say, but fail to do so. Instead, I close my text messages and get on Twitter to find whatever Luke was trying to hide from me.

In the article on Sugarscape, they never mentioned my name — I don't think they knew it. However, when I get on the search bar and type in Luke Hemmings and my name is the third one on the list.

I bite my lip before clicking on the title. In a matter of seconds, pictures and comments flood the page, some nice and some not-so. Curious to as what people are saying, I start reading. At first, I think nothing of it. After all, these people don't even know me and half of what they're saying isn't true anyways. However, the further I get into the comments, the harsher they get.

Nice.

***

After what feels like eternity, I'm walking into my last class. The only downside is that I have no friends here, so I'm forced to sit by someone I don't know.