27|Scenario + Messages|

+KJN POV

Im at my room checking my insta profile and look I gained a lot of followers since my comeback woohoo.

and I red the comments of my picture
that irene keeps my blood boiling!I hate her!!

wow,they are protecting their new special girl aye.hahahaha are they blind or what?well who cares I mean Im now contented of who I am.

Jennie the new Kpop Diva.

isn't that satisfying? My style improves also my performances.

someone is knocking at my room and it swung open well then eomma jisoo is here

She sat beside me and she patted my back.

"Hey you okay??"she asked me and I just nodded and sighs

"Rose and lisa arrived a minute ago and they are at the living room"she said to me,i smiled hehe your dorky friends are here it's fun having friends like them...

"Jongmal!?!yiee im coming down"i said as i rushed downstairs
Here they are sitting at the couch and i smiled to them.they both run to me and hugged......aww these two are clingy hahhahaha

"Unnie we missed you"lisa said gosh she is pretty.....like me.

"Unnie gwenchana??jisoo unnie tell the story with that irene sunbae jealousy thing"rosé said as they let go from the hug.

"Don't worry guys im fine...it's jennie hahahaha im tough woman"i said to them making all of us laugh.

"What do you want to eat girls??"eomma jisoo asked.

"Uhm i want chikin and humbugu(chicken and hamburger)"i said while doing aegyo....

"Aigoo uri jennie is so kyeooo"jisoo said while pinching my cheeks.
Lisa make a sour face making me chuckled.....

"Yah!!jennie unnie you better stop making that face!!or else i need to kidnap you!!"rosé said while all of us were laughing.

"Okay,i'll order what you want jenjen''jisoo said.

My phone vibrated and sajangnim texted me (YG)
yg:jennie kim can you go to our building??

Me:ye sajangnim!!what time??

Yg:right now??

Me:ohh okay i'll be there in 30 minutes.

End of the conversation.

"Guys..."i called them.they are looking at me blankly.

"Hmm?"they said in unison.
"Sajangnim texted me...and he said i need to go to the building"

"It's okay...we'll eat together later okay??"lisa reminded me.

"Arasseo arasseo"i said as i put a smile on my face.

Im wearing a mint green top and a white skirt with a sling bag.

I rode a taxi on my way to the company's building,when I was in the taxi;

I remembered that I was included at their groupchat(bts)
I checked their messages ; individual yea, I admit that I missed them but can't go back there.......like nothing happened.

Yoongi-hey sweetie why did you leave us??i thought you were our sunshine?

jenjen~not anymore
______________________________________

Jiminie~where are you jenjen we were finding you everywhere but we can't find you.

Jenjen~you don't need to find me im already happy with my new life.so please don't find me ever again.
______________________________________

Kooks~hey jenjen mianhe Im a terrible brother to you but please forgive me and my hyungs.....we miss you so much..

Jenjen~i forgive you a long time ago, but it doesn't mean i need to come back as your sister.
______________________________________
Hobisunshine~i miss you screams,your adorable laugh,your sunshines smile everything.please come back to us jenjen.

Jenjen~I miss you too but I need a little space hoseok.

______________________________________
Joonieoppa~how you doing??hope you are alright.we missed our sunshine and princess,why did you run away??ohh because we are dumb right??we ignored you when irene sunbae came to taehyung's life is it??i wish we could turn back time..

Jenjen~Im okay,let's just forget the past ,act like nothing happened then I guess it will help us to forget each other.
______________________________________

Taetae💓- Jen I want u back.

-I don't want u back.

(I hope you know the reason why I ran away, I missed you all so much.....)

oops cliffhanger....don't forget to vote my story.if you liked it
~a/n