54|scenario|

+KSJ POV

Argh,I don't know what to do,taehyung likes my sister either
Yoongi! I don't want to see them getting hurt by rejecting their favor to my sister.

I made my way to taehyung's room and I knocked

Knock!knock

The door opened by taehyung.

"Hyung..."his eye's looked so nervous and his body is shaking.

"May i come in?"I asked him and he opened the door wider.

"W..why...a..are..you..he..here hyung?"he is stuttering because of nervousness

"I think you already know why I'm  here..."i said to him making him gulp.

"I..you...know...I like...your...si..sister..."he said,he can't make
Eye contact with me.

"Yes.I talked to jennie about this.she said you are the reason why she moved out of our house.why did you do this to my sister?she loves you."i said to him as he stared at the floor.

"Im a jerk!Im useless and dumb!"his eyes is starting to teared up.

"Hey don't say it!It's not true!"i said to him and he suddenly hugged me.

"I dated irene because I want to forget my feelings for her...becauseJi know that she only sees me as her brother or friend."taehyung said as he hugged me tighter.

I just caressed his back to calm down.

"You know sometimes,loving can hurt you." i said and added this"but im just her brother,i don't need to interfere to her lovelife...so Im here to advice you..if you want to court my sister remember this.don't make her cry or hurt her because you know
What will happen."

He suddenly calmed down and let go of the hug.

"Thank you hyung...I just need to win her heart back" he said and showing his boxy smile.

"Well,goodluck on getting her back...im gonna sleep annyeong!"i said as i walked back to my room.

Flashback

My phone is ringing and i looked at the screen that says =Jenini is calling you=  omo she's calling!!

I picked the call up

"Yeobosseyo?"i said.  "Oppa!" Aww I miss her voice,and shouting oppa..to me.

"Jennie,it's a good thing you called..i missed you" i said.

"Nado,oppa i think this is the right time to tell you this...."she said as i heard a deep sigh on the other line.

"What?"i asked her in a calm tone.

"The real reason i left the house...."she said making my eyes widen.

"What is it?"i asked her again. "I was ....,...fallen inlove with kim taehyung"

What?he's inlove with taehyung?!?!

"I..m seriously hurt about knowing irene is dating taehyung.....
And irene....she threathened me.i don't know what to do...
She said if i did'nt get out of life of taehyung she will state false rumours and many fans will get angry at me.."

I cried knowing that my sister is keeping all the harm to herself..
I feel like im irresponsible brother...for not protecting her..

"Jennie,mian im not there when someone hurted you...but i promise it will never happen again..i missed you..when will you comeback?"
I asked her...

"Soon" is the only word she says before hanging up.....

To be continued