38|Article|

AllKpop just posted a photo

AllKpop~a fight between the rookie group rapper and a solo idol are exposed on social media

AllKpop~a fight between the rookie group rapper and a solo idol are exposed on social media.the root of the fight is the fault of Kim jennie From YG enterntainment while Bae joo-hyun who works under SM entertainment and a Rapper from the rookie girl group called Red Velvet.  Irene commented on Jennie's instagram post with min yoongi of bts and his sister.
"She is a monster,she slapped me!she gripped my hair!she bullied me!blinks wake up!your idol is two faced and she uses it to fool all of us!"

But jennie didn't react about it,maybe she's guilty about it.jennie kim left their house ,Kim seokjin(older brother of jennie)who is finding her everywhere but  they can't find her.some fans noticed that their could be a reason why jennie left their house.Jennie kim receives Many bashers due to bullying Irene of red velvet but some the fans of kim jennie don't believe her.Blinks are asking foe footage of what happened between them. Ms. Lalisa Manoban(model)and a friend of jennie kim ,Ms. Park chaeyoung(guitarist),Ms. Kim jisoo(owner of a fashion boutique)
looks like they don't care about it.

However Jennie kim needs to be arrested by breaking a law.
Some fans saying about the love triangle of jennie kim,Irene amd kim taehyung is the reason why they fought.Now Kim taehyung of bts and Irene of red velvet are officially dating.
______________________________________

Kimseokjin~this issue was going so far!jennie cannot go to jail!

RM.bts~this is Bullsh*t!

Taehyung.ie~stop spreading false rumours!

Kimjisoo~hey this is too far!you don't have any proof that irene was bullied!

Allkpop disabled the comments.