36|scenario|

Taehyung's POV

"You hurt her,you left her behind,you replace her with someone who don't deserve you."

Im so dumb!how can i let her go like that!i can't help but to teared up ,I hurt her so bad.I love her so much but what did i do!?!she left us!I can't forgive myself

"You don't know the reason behind this,so leave me alone!"

That words keep repeating in my mind.

Flashback.

I was walking down the streets at this night when i saw a girl wearing pink rubber shoes and a pink jogger pants with pink hoodie.it reminds me of jennie.....i miss her.she leave us without saying where will she go..i remembered when we ran after her
Holding 2 luggages

Then the girl turn around and our eyes met.

My Kim jennie.

Is in front of me.

She suddenly walked liked she don't care ,when she walked passed at me i grabbed her wrist tightly.she looked at me with widen eyes.

"Let go!"she said and trying to get out of my grip.i can't let go,not this time.

"Are you deaf!?!I said let go!"she shouted at me.

"Please jennie can we talk about this??please come back!we need you!"I pleaded her .she never shouted anyone even when she is pissed off at us .

She smirks at me and said this"do you think I will go back after what did you to me!?!you shouted at me infront of everyone!I was falsely accused. everybody throw a full hatred at me even you and my brother."she said to me.

"It's because you slapped and you gripped Irene's hair!"i explained to her.

"Ohh and you all believe her?taehyung did you ever see me before that used violence on anybody?"she asked me.I shooked my head answering a "no".

"Then why did you believe her that I. slapped her?is it because she is your girlfriend?"she said to me.making my heart ached.

"Because I know irene,she is kind!she will not do that to kind of accusing"i said to her and she just rolled her eyes.

"See?it's not worth explaining.so please, stop now irene is good,irene is an angel,irene will not do that to herself, stop this nonsense were talking about and leave me alone!" she said to me and walked away but ai grabbed her wrist again.

"You don't know the reason behind this,so leave me alone"

That sentence makes me confused...what does she mean??
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why my heart ached like this??im dating irene but why do i feel it's wrong...when im with you my mood lighten up.when you smile my day was good. this is when I realized I fell in love with kim jennie, all along.

But I was thinking why yoongi hyung and jennie commented on each other's post?did they go on a date?

"Hyung!we were finding you it's time for practice"jungkook called me. I remembered GDA is coming.

"Coming!!"I shouted.