40|scenarios|

Jennie kim's POV

were here at the event...

So my stylist are doing my make up and my phone vibrated.

JisooEomma💕
Yah!im here near at the dressing rooms but the security guards don't let me in!

-okay wait me there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I come out of my dressing room I heard a female voice;

"Yah!let me in!"oh I know that voice!I ran where the voice was heard and I saw jisoo eonnie was hold by 2 security guards.

"Ajhussi let her in she's my friend!"i said to them and they let go of jisoo's arms.

She suddeny walked to me and smiled.

"You ready?"she asked me. Of course i was born ready.
We went back to the dressing room.

"Jennie-shi do you have to do this??"nina eonnie who is my stylist said to me with sad eyes.they were all sad coz I will leave them.

"Eonnie!"iIsaid and walked to her,i placed my hands in her shoulders and we made eye contacts.

"I will be okay don't worry,Im jennie kim remember??"I showed my gummy smile to her and she hugged.
I will miss them all ,my 2nd family.i remembered when i debuted and we had a dinner with YG staffs laughing,chattering aww I miss that so much.

"Is my luggage ready eonnie??"i asked her and she nodded.
"This is my last performance and the fans didn't know about it yet."

I'll perform the last on stage.

"Xxxxx by Kim jennie!!"I heard the Mc and I catwalked on the stage.as I heard the crowd go wild my heart feels warm and at the same time feeling confident.

All idols are in front of me but I acted like I don't care but deep inside im nervous

After My performance.

A staff gave me a mic and the crowd was quiet trying to listen to my words.

"Yeorobun!I just want to tell you something before I leave..."I  said to them and they pay so much attention to me either the idols in front of me.

"I just want to tell you that,This is going to be my last performance."I said and I saw the members of bts standup
And looking confused.

"I hope that all of you liked my performance for the last time...
But thank you for supporting me within 3 years although something bad happens to me you were all there for me...I will miss this stage,my mic,my fans and to the staffs...thank you for being part of my life...thank you blinks.about the issue being talked about right this time I wanna speak about it. Im innocent and doesn't have to do with any of my friends (Bts) I prepared a clip for you so I can avoid the criticism you all be throwing at me. please do watch it so I can prove to all of you that Im not being rude, I just wanna defend myself like a true Jennie."

Jisoo and I stared at each other and gave her a "do-it-now"look
And she nodded at me.

I walked out of the event place and my 2 bodyguards holding my luggages.

This is my Revenge, Irene Sunbae.taste this feeling.

After an hour .I was at my car and someone drove me while me is reading articles about that incident.