80|scenario|

+KJN POV

Taehyung opened the door for us and I saw my brothers again.
They are smiling to me.

But my attention turned to Jin oppa who were staring at me.

"JENNNNNIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"aishhh Hobi can't stop his loud voice.

"Hobi oppa."I smiled at him and he hugged him.

I stood up straight and the girls already sit beside they're boyfriends except for chae.

But they are not being flirty since the boys don't know that we know

I hugged all of them except for Jin oppa.

He slowly approached me and cupped my cheeks.

I missed him.really missed.

"Why did you grew up that much?"he said and smiled.

I smiled at him and I started to hugged him really tight.

"I miss you so much jenjen!"he mumbled and i smiled really wide.

After many months I can finally be with my brother again.

"Im really sorry,i did'nt trust you,I hate myself"he said frowned.

"It's okay let's just forget that and start to walk at a new path."i said.

The rest clapped and cheered for us since we are already okay.

●●●●●♡●●●●

We are all eating together and I was sitting beside yoongi and taehyung like always.

I was eating comfortably when someone secretly hold my hand under the table.

And that hand was from taehyung who is smiling at me.

He was smiling lovingly at me when.

"Yah!stop staring at my sister!"Jin oppa said as he throw the table napkin to him.

"Mianhe"he coughed and go back to eating.

He was still holding hand under the table.
Jisoo was sitting beside my big brother while Lisa and jungkook are eating beside each other.

Jimin and rosieeee,hmmm they are far away to each other.

"So tell me,is the rumor about you having a comeback is true?"Namjoon asked me.

"Not sure hoho"I said as I munched.

"Don't you want to introduce your boyfriend to your brothers jennie?"jungkook said and I saw Taehyung choked ,tapping his chest while drinking water.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay?"Jimin asked and taehyung just nodded.

"Jungkook oppa."I called him and he looked at me.

"Yeh?"he asked and I smirked at him,

"You were so lucky to have Lisa ."i said and his eyes become bigger.he coughed while lisa was smiling shyly.

"Wait,does that mean?"jin said while namjoon continued it.

"You are dating?the two of you?"namjoon said.

"To be honest all of us were dating your co members namjoon."Lisa said while all of us were eating.

"What?"namjoon,jimin and hoseok oppa were shouting in sync.
"So it means,chae were dating someone here?"jimin asked furiously.

"don't call me chae,we're not friends"Chae rolled her eyes.

Ohhh I smell jealousy.

"Except for her."jisoo continued.Jimin's face looked like he is happy since chae is single.

"Jennie it means your boyfriend is here?"jin oppa said and i nodded.

"It's either yoongi or taehyung.am I right?"jungkook oppa said.

"It's me."taehyung said while raising his hand.

They all made an ooh sound except the girls and me.

"Whooaaaaa!"they said.

"And I have a confession to make boys."Jisoo said as she hold my big brother's hand.

The boys look puzzled except for taehyung since he knows already about jisoo unnie and Jin oppa.

"Were dating."Jisoo exclaimed while the boys squealed like fangirls,while jin is shy.

How can be a confident Guy will be shy infront of his girlfriend and his friends.

"And lisa here is my girlfriend."jungkook smiled to lisa makes us melt.

"AAAAAYIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"we all shout in sync.

"Chim,we will wait for the two of you."Hoseok joked and we all laughed.

"Yah,taehyung,don't hurt my sister or else cickkkk"Jin oppa said as he point his neck and signaling him to die.

"I won't hyung""taehyung said as he placed his hands on my waist making me blushed.

"Ahhh I hope I have a gilrfriend too"Namjoon said as hoseok and yoongi acted like they are hurt,

"We have plenty of Armys here,let's date them one by one."Namjoon joked earning a slap in arm from hoseok.

This is what ive missed about them.
I knew that they love me and trust me this time.

"Uhh guys...jisoo and I will just go out so,bye!Sis becareful when you get home okay?text me?luv u!"jin oppa said as the two of them walked out of the dorm.

"Lisa and me too,we want some alone moments!bai!"the two of them were already gone.

Perhaps.Hoseok,Jimin,Namjoon,Yoongi,Chaeyoung,Taehyung and me were at the dorm.

"Hyung let's play at the gamecenter?there many new arcade games there i want to try!"hoseok oppa said to namjoon.

"But Yoongi,do you want to join us?"Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"Nah!I want to sleep.you can go now leave me alone I want some quiet time,"Yoongi said as he get up from his seat and proceed to his room.

Jimin on the other hand washed the dishes since they said that it's his punishment because they played a game and he loses.

The three of us were the only left here(Chae,Taehyung,Me.)

"So I guess im gonna be a third wheeler huh?"rose said as the 3 of us laughed.

"Why don't you just join jimin there chae?"Taehyung said making me agree at his words.

Guess what she rolled her eyes.

"Not today."she said and about to walk on the living room but i blocked her.

She just gave me a confusing look.

"Go there,help him."I commanded and she stomped her feet.

"I don't want to join that rat!"she said.

"Join him or You'll have to stay a night with him?"i threat her .

She does'nt have any choice so she stand beside jimin and started to put her washing gloves ,they are washing the dishes.

I signaled taehyung to take a picture of them ,so he get his phone and focus the camera to them.

Before he clicked we giggled at the sweet sight infront of us.

To be continued