32|Scenario|

+KJN POV

Just wait a little time.

I was at the dance practice room at YG building.

I invited the gals to be with coz Im so bored being alone here.

They watched me practicing my new song cause the GDA will come this week, I prepared a suprise.

A teenie, weenie suprise.

a little revenge won't hurt ya?

"So what will you do about the video footage??"lisa asked me.

"Maybe I should show the public what is her true colors, like what she did to me. because of her many bashed and criticize  me for being rude to their Pure Irene, Jesus christ."

even I forgave them a long time ago it doesn't mean I'll forget what they did to me right?where is the fun?

"Let's go to the mall and buy you a new clothes?yea?"rosè said

"Yeah that was a great idea,we can eat together after we shop right?"jisoo unnie asked.

"Of course!"I shouted and we cheered up.

"Yah jennie eonnie,go change your shirt is full of sweats"rose said to me.

"Arasseo!wait for me okay??"i said to them as i walked out of the dance studio.

I changed into black pants and a black sweatshirt ,I wore my black wedge sneakers.

I decided to go back to the dance studio since they are waiting.
"Hey guys!!"i said to them making them smile.

"Kaja??"Jisoo eonnie said as he opened the door for us.

At the mall
We stroll around the mall,when a little girl walked closer to me
Making the girls confused.

"Can I get an autograph??"the little girl,aww she is so cute.

"Oh hey little girl,want some autograph?oki"the girls smiled at me as I signed the paper of the little girl .she is so familiar to me though. She was talking to me until someone run towards us.

"Yah!min Yuna!!I was searching for you!!" I looked to the owner of the voice and it was.

Min Yoongi?what is he doing here?

His eyes met with mine and he was suprised.

"Uh guys I will talk to you later ok??let's meet at the foodcourt"i said to them and they nodded.

"Be safe unnie"lisa said to me and I nodded.

I came back to my senses and the little girl is infront of me while yoongi was at her back.

"Ohh jenjen?what are you doing here?Don't you know we are worried sick about you?"he asked me.

Well it's mall everyone has a right to come here.

"Chilling?what about you?" I asked him avoiding the last question he asked.

"Uhm i just want to buy some toys for my little sister"he said and I looked at the little girl who is smiling to me.

"She's your sister??"I asked him and he nodded.

I picked the little girl up and she is smiling at me while she pinched my cheeks.

"Sorry, She just wants to get used having a big sister."yoongi said to me.

"What is your name little girl?"I asked her and she hugged me tightly.

"Yuna,Min Yuna"aww she is so cute just like his brother,oops

"Well do you mind,coming with us?"he asked me and I looked at yuna who using her puppy eyes.