28 |flashback|

Flashback~

RVIrenluv chatted you
RVIreneluv changed her nickname to Bae

Bae
Hey,didn't know that you're  their
special gal too.

Jennie
Uhm yeah?

Bae
Sorry but I got him first😏

Jennie
Who??what do you mean??

Bae
I know that you like him,
stop playing innocent.

Jennie
Let's get this thing clear,
first of all I don't care
second I don't care!
lastly I don't care sorry.

Bae
I don't want to talk with you through this
Chat let's meet right now!!go to **park
If you don't go i swear i'll make your life miserable

Jennie
Fine....my life is miserable already duh!

End of the conversation

Jennie's POV
Aishhhhh this girl!!i want to punch her face right now!!
If it is allowed,i wore a black leggings and big black tshirt of my brother because it's comfy.....and a cap with a black mask
Yeah black is my everything eyy suwaeg!!

At **park

I saw Their so called bangtang princessII .tsk how i wish i want to dissapeared in this world so there are no right or wrong.

She is wearing a skirt,this girl is insane she knows that this is korea and it is cold!!who would wear a short skirt in the middle of the winter??is she dumb??i guess (sorry for the irene stans)

"There you are"she smirked at me...

.

"Tell me what you gonna say??"i said to her.

"I just want you to stay away from the boyz"she said to me...

Hell no!never in my life!!i would never distance myself from them their are my brothers!!

"What if i say no?!"i said to her and she smirks

If i could only punch her face and make that smirk fade i would love to do it.

"Then i will make your life as hell"she said to me with a death glare..

"Is that a threat??"i asked her "come on sunbae it's not worth it,why are you threathening me??is it because you want attention?? Then go be a faker and make them fall on your trap its okay for me"i said to her...

"Yes you are right!!i will do that!!but there are some problems i need to take care of"she smirks....

She started slapping herself hard and gripped her own hair,oh man she is scary....she hugged her knees and started to cry...

"What are you doing??"i asked her

She cried loudly until the 7 boys came running towards our direction and guess what...

She framed me

Taehyung hugged irene and he glared at me all the boys glared at me...

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?!"taehyung shouted at me.

Oh what a good scene....so in this story im the antagonist??

"I didn't do anything!!" I said to them.

"Yah irene noona gwenchana??"jimin asked her....

"I swear i just wanna talk to her and she did this"she said to the boys

"And you believed her?she did this to her self!!"i said to them

yoongi was just in silence.

"She's nice to you what the hell happened?"jungkook asekd.

"It's not what you think!!"i said to them

"I can't believe that you have this side."taehyung said to me.

that really hurts the most,even he doesn't shout those words are the worst.

A tear escaped my eye and my knees are weak....

please believe me guys.

"Let's talked about this at home"jin oppa said as he dragged me.

IRENE'S POV
Ohh it's working hhhaha well i guess they are not trusting jennie anymore

I pity her lol.

Suddenly taehyung hugged me oh gosh it's so warm.

"Gwenchana ?"he asked me.I'm okay now that jennie is not on our way now.

"It's alright,I just can't believe she did this to me,ive been a good friend to her.....it's all my fault that you got all angry at her"I faked frowned.

"It's not your fault."he comforted me.

"I will take you home arasseo?"he asked me and I smiled to him.
Kim taehyung the love of my life i will never ever let you go.

Jennie's POV

at home

My brother is so mad at me.what did I do anyway??

I can't fucking believe she played the victim card.

"Why did you that?"jin asked me.

"What?? That?ohh why would I even bother to explainif you will not believe!"I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't be too stubborn jennie tell me!"he said while raising his voice.

Tears rolled down on my cheeks

"Crying doesn't fix the situation here jen"he said

"Ok what if i said she framed me??would you believe?no you will not!!because in your eyes she is an angel!"I shouted at him while tears are rolling down on my cheeks.

"She will not do that to you she is nice and kind"jin said

Again with a praising im sick of it.....i just want to dissappeared and left all the stressing problems here.

"That's why i don't want to tell you the reason!!it's not my fault"i said to him....

"You will apologize to her jennie tommorow!!"he said as he walked out of the door

Why would i apologize if it's her fault??are they out of their mind??by the way irene is good actress i congratualate her.

_______________________________________________________________________

To be continued.