2

Jeremiah's best friend-Elijah🔝

And whole story is in Skylar's POV!

I slowly turned around, cautious not to wake Nico up, and there was Elijah, that Mr

I slowly turned around, cautious not to wake Nico up, and there was Elijah, that Mr. from store.

"Hey, I know this handsome little boy and his beautiful mother." He warmly smiled but flattering will get him no where.

"Hi Elijah. Nice to see you too."

"So you guys know each other?" Jer asked genuinely intrigued.

"Well yeah but no thanks to you, but to your daughter. I was shopping birthday presents with Nico and we ran into each other."

"So what was that about a one nightstand?" Elijah asked. Before I could reply, Lily answered.

"I was just saying to my bestie, that even though she has a baby, she can have some fun."

"Lilian, stop it. I already told you- " She cut me off.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't need a guy. You have Nico. But guess what Nico will grow up and you will be alone then."

"Lilian Bates we are not having this conversation right now! Let's enjoy your daughters birthday and let me be. Now can I please put somewhere this little monster to sleep? I brought baby-phone." I sigh.

"Okay okay Skylar Pearl Grey. Come on, we will put him in Yara's room."

We were walking down the corridor and I have to ask Lily something.

"Lily are you pregnant?" At my question she nervously laughs.

"What? No, where did you get this idea." She nervously answers.

"Um I don't know, you are acting weird and you walked really carefully upstairs. And you didn't lift Nico, which you usually do." I remark.

"Okay, yeah I am but please don't tell Jer I haven't told him yet because doctor said it's risky, you know how I barely got pregnant with Yara and now I am being careful."