9

Okay so I don't know where do you fill birth certificate, and if filling one later is even possible, but it's my book so bare with it. Thanks 😊 And this is Jace 🔝.

 Thanks 😊 And this is Jace 🔝

We were on our way to hospital with birth certificate, to find doctor who delivered Nico as he only can fill it in, when my phone rings and it's Jer

We were on our way to hospital with birth certificate, to find doctor who delivered Nico as he only can fill it in, when my phone rings and it's Jer. I really hope they are not having another fight! Lils it's almost 8months pregnant and it's dangerous for her.

Skylar! Lily is giving a birth, how fast can you come at the hospital?

Jer, I am on my way. Be there in 10minutes.

With that he hangs up. Isn't it a little early for birth? Probably that's why he panicked.

"Lily is giving birth. So we will have to postpone the certificate filling."

"Okay love."
~~~~~

10minutes later and we arrive at the hospital, Nico is still asleep and Elijah takes him in his arms. When I walk in I asked for directions and now we are waiting with Yara, while Jer is with Lils in delivery room. Nico is still sleeping and Yara is starting to dose off too, when I see two figures approaching, who I later recognize as Jer's parents. I met them twice and honestly I don't like them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bates, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Skylar, we came to see our son. He called us for birth."

"Okay Jeremiah is inside with Lily. You will have to wait to see him and your grandson." Oh  I forgot to mention, on one of Lily's check ups they revealed it will be baby boy. To say Jeremiah was happy was understatement.

"Oh dear no, you don't understand we didn't come to see her child we came here to tell Jeremiah to leave her, it really is ridiculous how long they are together. The moment I met you I wanted for you two to be together, not with her. This two children who she gave birth to, are no grandchildren of mine. She is no woman, I don't respect her, she is a sorry excuse for a woman. I wished for Jeremiah to realize that, so I made up a few lies here and there, but she just won't leave him alone."

I wanted to say something back to her but someone beats me to it.

That someone being Jer.

"What?! Did I heard everything right? You were lying to me? I fought with my pregnant wife, the love of my life because of you! And me being with Sky, seriously she is like a sister to me! I don't want to see your face ever again! Just get out!" Jer's parents quickly go out, his mom was crying but come on I would be furious too!

"What have I done? I was mad at Lily and put her to risk!" Oh by now Nico and Yara were both awake.

"Jer please, you and Lily will talk about that later. But tell me now what is it?"

"Daddy where is Mummy and my brother?"

"Oh yes of course! She gave birth to a baby boy, we named him Jace. He was born healthy but as premature infant so he has to be in incubator for a month. Lily is fine she is resting."

"Thank god. So will we be able to see her?"

"Yeah but doctor said in two days. She had heavy birth so she needs to rest. Even me and Yara can only come back tomorrow. So thanks guys, and I will keep you posted."

"Okay bye Jer, bye Yara. Oh and Jer don't be to hard on yourself everyday makes mistakes."

Elijah and Jer did that bro hug thing and I kissed Yara's cheeks.

"We still have time for our errand." Elijah said.

"Okay yeah let's go." We go to the reception.

"Hi could we please see Dr. James."

"I will call him, please wait in room 237."

"Thank you." I smiled. We go in to the room and wait, the silence is unbearable.

"Elijah you can still change your mind, I will not love you any less."

"Pearl why do you think I will change my mind? Stop thinking that because I won't." As Elijah finishes his sentence Dr. James comes in and with her is that assistant which I strongly dislike. Why is she like everywhere? I thought she was only working for Dr. Smith?

"Hello Miss Gray."

"Hi Dr. James. This is Elijah, he is my partner and we would like to fill in Nico's birth certificate." I hear assistant scoof and than oogle Elijah as he was a piece of meat.

"Of course. Nice to meet you. Do you have original with you? I will find a replica and we will fill in."

She found it and Elijah fills it. And then that assistant spoke..

"Did she pay you to do so?" We all were taken aback by question.

"I mean come on you are hot and young, you don't need her and a kid as a burden."

"I will have you know miss that having a child and a woman you love is not a burden. Not please leave this room before I arrange that they fire you. And never ever even come close to my son or my love!"

That. Was. So. Hot.

"I apologize for her behavior sir. All looks good we just need your signature Miss Gray."

"Dadda hungy."

"Okay Nico, we will get you something to eat, just a few more minutes so that me and mommy finish something." I quickly sign the papers and stack them neatly in my bag. We thank the doctor and go towards home, well Nico's and mine apartment. Honestly, between you and me, I would love to move in with Elijah. It would be so easier. We basically already live together. Sometimes he stays here and other me and Nico stays at his place. But I don't want to Elijah thinking I am rushing it.

It's funny, I was so afraid at first to gave myself in this love and now after 7months of knowing Elijah and 4months officially dating I can't get enough time with him.