26

I think it's happening again

Elijah is gone for five days and I, well I have been feeling sick and nauseous all week. He comes home today. I still haven't mentioned to Elijah about an email form Jack and well I intend to do it when he next contacts me. Maybe he was drunk emailing?

I should test my pregnancy but I don't know. I mean Elina is barely one. And I am sure I took the pill everyday. That was our only source of protection we have been using, so I don't know.

We have been married for three months and I guess Elijah will be happy for another baby. I know Nico will be estatic. Kids are now sleeping, with me getting sick all day I kept them home so I didn't have to drive.

Oh Elijah actually started training one young man for a position of temporary CEO, it's basically his assistant but he knows how to step up if needed. You know just in case that anything happens. If I or kids need him he can take his time and be with us. Of course Elijah still would overview monthly reports. I think it was great decision, especially now that I think I am pregnant again.

I hear front door open which means Elijah is home.

"Hello Pearl. How are you?"

"Hi Elijah. Okay. Kids are sleeping." I suddenly feel nauseous and something starts piling in my throat. With that I bolt to bathroom and empty my stomach. Uh I guess even pineapple doesn't suits my stomach anymore.

"Love? Do you have some happy news to give me or are you just sick?" I know it's seems weird because am I never sick so that is why he assumed immediately.

"I guess it would be news but I don't know for sure."

"We can go check it love. But best to just go to doctors so you can get your vitamins. When kids wake up let's go."

"Sounds like a plan." I say after refreshing my mouth.

"Would you like a smoothie Pearl?" He joked, since I was craving them while I was pregnant with Elina.

"Not now. Now I would like cookies'n'cream ice cream." Yep that is what I was craving for.

"Okay I am going to get it. We still have one box in freezer and later we will go but them more." Elijah says and goes to get me my ice cream. He was almost out of my view before he returned and said:

"I just want you to know that if you are pregnant I am so happy and I love you. I wish for a boy though this time." He wraps his arm around me and kisses my shoulder.

"I am happy too if I am pregnant. By the time baby will be here Elina will be almost two so it's okay. Now where is my ice cream hubby?"

"Coming straight up wifey."

After me stuffing my face with ice cream and kids waking up, we made our way to doctor. We are sitting now in a waiting room. Nico is talking to Elina. Well she is learning more and more words everyday. Many people tell me it's early for baby to talk so much and already walk but well she is smart. Nico was too walking and talking really early.

"Mrs. Woods you can come in now." Doctor says. Her words make me smile. I will never get bored or tired of someone calling me Mrs. Woods and I know Elijah is proud too whenever someone calls me that. Well at least that is what he told me.

"Well you know the procedure and that this gel is little cold. So let's look at your baby."

"Umm yeah, I didn't make the test but can we just please look now."

"Of course."

She then proceeds with her work, and a minute or two later I saw two small dots on screen. Wait two?

Okay Skylar don't panic she will explain everything so calm the hell down.

"Congratulations you will both be parents again. This little dot here is baby number 1, and this one here is baby number 2. You are going to have twins."

And now you can panic Skylar.

No you can't you are an adult. It's fine, Elijah will be there for you and you will have 4 beautiful kids.

Deep breaths

Deep breaths

And now let this settle in.

Eeek I am pregnant again, and I will have two more babies! I am beyond happy. Like seriously I know I freaked out earlier but once my mind settles I see my true feelings. I look at Elijah who's face mirrors mine, we are both smiling wildly. The doctor again disappeared somewhere, probably to print those photos.

"Pearl love, thank you so much. Nico, Elina you are going to have two more brothers or sisters."

"Yeey that is great mommy. Will you have big tummy again?"

I whole heartedly laugh at his question.

"Yes Nico baby, I am going to have a big tummy."

"I will talk to babies everyday, like I did with Elina."

"Momma you baby?"

"Yes princess mommy is having babies in her tummy." She kisses my stomach and hugges me tightly. I am really happy they both took it well, I watched some videos on YouTube when siblings throw a tantrum and I will admit it, my heart would break a little if they didn't want more siblings.

"I need to tell grandma and grandpa and aunt Lily and uncle Jer and Yara and Jace!" Nico smiles brightly.

"Oh no no Nico, this news will be told by daddy and I okay? It's our family secret."

"Okay." He sighes disappointed.

Elina and Nico are now in conversation of babies gender and Elijah wraps me in a hug.

"I love you so much Skylar Pearl Woods. You filled my life with joy and happiness." He lovingly kisses me.

"I love you too hubby. And just so you know, we are stopping after that. 4 is quite a lovely number and we filled in your rooms."

"If you insist love, but I agree I am satisfied with 4."

Doctor then came back with pics, gave me vitamins and something else. She especially told me to be more careful and not to lift heavy things. I can still lift Elina but only until I am three months pregnant, which gave me a month to go. She told me not to stress myself and warned Elijah to treat me nicely and "obey" my cravings.

Now I can't wait to find out a gender in two months. So I can start with room preparations. At first they are going to share a room and later they can choose to stay in one room or to split.

I just realized I don't have a thing to wish for left. I have all the things that I ever wanted. Happy life, job I love to do, loving and caring husband and 4 adorable kids. All that was bothering me was one little email.

 All that was bothering me was one little email