23

Elina 🔝

It has been 6months and wedding is almost prepared

It has been 6months and wedding is almost prepared. It's in two months. We invited our small circle of friends, Elijah's parents and our coworkers. Elijah invited some of his business partners, the ones he got good relationships with. Oh I even invited few of my excoworkers. It's a small wedding and I like it that way.

Elina is so grown and more beautiful everyday. Elijah's plan is or was working out. He was really helpful that one week every two weeks he had free. I finally set up my magazine and Elijah reemployed some of his workers so now they are helping me with magazine. Well they prepare everything and I as editor overview it. And it's quite successful.

Lily and her family are doing great. Can you believe little Jace is almost two years old. Both of their jobs are doing great and Lily even said she couldn't imagine having better life.

•••
In two hours starts my wedding day. Yep in two hours the clock will tick midnight indicating the start of 8th of June. We are having only civil wedding. Only an hour ago my so called bachelorette party ended. Susan was watching the kids, while Marissa and Lily took me to spa salon, getting my nails done, shopping lingerie for my wedding night (they wouldn't take no as an answer) and the day went on by us relaxing together. I should go to sleep since I have a hair appointment at 11am and I really need to sleep.

•••

Before I knew it I was walking down the isle with Elijah's dad to gave me away. Jer is Elijah's best man so he was not an option. Elliot was actually really honored.

(A/N: so I don't need to describe everything, here is the pic of how I imagined their weeding.)

"We are here gathered to unite Skylar Pearl Gray and Elijah Woods

"We are here gathered to unite Skylar Pearl Gray and Elijah Woods." After that I zoomed out until it was time for our vows. Elijah was first.

"Pearl, love I vow to you to try to always brighten your day, to love and respect you, to fulfill your wishes, to love our kids and raise them with you. I vow I will try not to spoil them and I vow to you to treat you like a queen you are. I vow to be your shoulder to cry on, although I wish that in our life there will only be happy tears. So I vow to you to love, cherish and worship you and walk this path with you no matter the obstacles. And I promise you I couldn't love you more than I do right now and yet I know I will love you more tomorrow."

Thank god for waterproof mascara! I take a moment to gather myself together from crying and I hear some awws at my situation.

"Elijah, my love I vow to you to always love you, take care of you and to relieve your stressful days. To love you and cherish you and to show you that to my best ability everyday. I know I can't top your vows so let me just say that you can see my love and respect for you through our two kids."

It's true his vows are the most beautiful and heartwarming and I never had a god way with words, opposite of Elijah. To think back about when he asked me to date or when he proposed, or any other situation he is like a poet.

We say ours I do and Elijah kisses me softly. Now we are officially husband and wife. My last name is now Woods and I need to arrange new ID's for Nico and me. Nico and Elina are so cutely dressed. Nico wanted to be like his daddy and Elina is like a rose princess.

 Nico wanted to be like his daddy and Elina is like a rose princess

After ceremony I change into something easier to walk in. I mean my dress in gorgeous but it's hard to pick Nico or Elina up if I am wearing that dress.

The rest of the night we dance and have fun. Nico is playing with Yara and few other kids. Jace is glued to Lily's side. She is such a mommas boy. And Elina is snuggling with her grandma. Of course me and Elijah were with our kids, but we shared a few moments with the guests too. Elina is now sleeping, tired from today's events and Nico is starting to fall asleep with his head on Elliot's shoulder. Elijah's father excepted Nico as he really was his true grandson and Nico grew equally attached to him.

I am watching people dancing as I feel two hands around my waist.

"That was one of the happiest days of my life." Elijah whispers to my ear, I literally shivered.

"One of them?" I tease although I know what he means.

"Yes one of many. The others being when I met you and you brought Nico in my life or when we first made love or when you told me you were pregnant,... I love you Mrs. Woods."

I like the sound of that.

"I love you too Mr.Woods."

We slowly danced the night away. Elina and Nico are in their rooms and me and Elijah are talking about our honeymoon.

 Elina and Nico are in their rooms and me and Elijah are talking about our honeymoon

It's a little short so I will update another chapter tomorrow.

Thank you for reading lovelies. 💗

Love,
Jenna Rose