12

Nico's room 🔝

It has been 4months since Nico and me moving in with Elijah and 4months since we made love to each other

It has been 4months since Nico and me moving in with Elijah and 4months since we made love to each other. Of course we have done it quite a few more times but I like it that our relationship isn't all about being physical.

Jer and Lily talked everything through and little Jace is now a big strong boy. So thankfully there were no further complications.

I have actually started to do a little but of that web magazine, but I am taking it slow. And no it's not because I am living with Elijah and I think he is my personal bank, on the contrary we had a few conflicts regarding money. He wants to buy me everything and I told him I don't want for him to feel that I am a gold digger.

I love him for him not for his money. But we get through them and make compromises.

I have been feeling tired and nauseous for a few days now so I asked Elijah to take care of Nico. Yesterday I couldn't even get out of bed, the only time I went was to split my guts in the toilet for a few times. Today though I am feeling better. So I am going to visit Lily.

"Hey Lils. Hey little guy." I coo at Jace.

"Hey Sky. Are you alright now? Jer told me that Elijah told him you were sick."

"Yeah I am feeling better." We sit down in living room.

"Could it be you are pregnant Sky? I know you, you are never sick."

"I don't know Lils, I am late and all but we have been using protection."

"You know sometimes protection is not enough. I have few test, maybe you could do it?"

"Um yeah okay." I went to the bathroom. And do two tests.

Both came out positive.

I don't know what to say. I am honestly happy, I love little kids and Nico is already a year and 7months. I just don't know what to say to Elijah. I mean he has been using protection for a reason right? If he would want children he would ask me to stop using it. My thoughts are interrupted with Lily's knock on the door.