Prologue

In a dark abandon alleyway, a deal was being made with the most wanted twins in Brooklyn; Zayn & Zendaya.

"You get this," Zendaya held up the illegal substance, "when you give us the big bucks." She smirked devilishly.

Our buyer stood with confidence, hiding the nerves. That's what they always do.

"I have a, uh - funny story. Um, I don't have the money... so I'll just take this and-"

"No deal." Zendaya growled, cutting of his hand.

The buyers let out bloody murder scream.

"Zayn." Zendaya ordered. I nodded and pulled out my gun and aimed straight at his head.

BANG

BANG

Then aimed for the heart

BANG

"Such a stupid stupid man." Zendaya spat, kicking him sharply in his gut.

A police siren rang through the city.

"We need to get out of here." I said. Zendaya nodded.

We bolted out to the alleyway and down the street, staying out of the light.

"THERE THEY ARE!" An officer yelled from his car.

Zendaya whipped out her gun and shot both cops in the car. The vehicle swerved into a brick building.

"Nice shot." I said. "Thanks."

We turned into an empty lot with a dead end.

"Shit." I growled. "No need to great Zayn." Zendaya patted my shoulder. I looked down at her. She held up a hand made bomb. "You seem to have everything."

"It's a livin."

A loud police siren went off, becoming louder when it came closer. Right before it showed up in the lot, Zendaya threw the bomb, hitting the car and blowing up with a loud

BOOM

About a million different sirens went off. "I think you gave us up." I said, getting ready to run.

Three cop cars showed up out of no where.

"Yep." She nodded.

We were gonna bolt, but then remembered that it was a dead end. "Shit." I growled.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" An officer ordered.

"Do you have a plan?" I whispered. Zendaya laughed. "I always have a plan." She smirked.

She pulled a few small little bombs out from her sleeves. "Get your gun ready... and... fire."

She whipped around and threw the bombs out, exploding immediatley. They weren't explosive bombs, but gastric ones.

I aimed for the black blobs through the gray mist.

"How are we gonna escape?" I asked. "Haven't gotten that far yet." She growled.

I kept my focus in front of me until all the blobs were flat.

"We could walk through? They're all dead." I suggested. "I don't want to take the risk."

"If we bolt, they won't be able to catch us if they are any alive."

"True, but run over cars. They could easily have a trap on the ground for us."

We both exchanged a nod, then ran through the mist.

I ran over a cop car, jumping over the lights on the top.

"THEY'RE THEY ARE!" A cop yelled. Gun shots went off, but none of them which hit me.

I slowed down when I was out of the cops range. I hid behind a bush.

"Zendaya?" I called out quietly, "Zendaya?"

She couldn't have been caught by the cops... right? No. She better than that.

"GOT HER!" An echo of a cops voice rang.

"Shit."

I ran back over to the scene. I hid in the shadows.

Zendaya was on the ground. Her right ankle was wounded badly and there was a bloody scratch on her forehead.

"How am I gonna save -"

BANG

***

When I woke up, I was in a metal room of some sort. I was hand cuffed to a chair.

In front of me was a table.

"He's awake." An announcer voice boomed.

A door opened and a buff officer entered. "Ahh Mr. Malik, it's about time you've got your ass in here."

"I thought I'd give you a win after - oh, I don't know - three hundred twenty-five times?" I smirked.

The officer looked as if he were gonna stab me with the look he was giving me.

"If you were curios, I had a celebration when you hit two hundred. It was lovely." I joked.

"I'm not here for games. I'm here for answers."

"My answer is no Officer," I looked at his tag, "Tanner. You're a nice guy and all, but you obey the law."

"CUT THE CRAP MALIK! Do you know why you're in here?" Officer Tanner slammed his fist down. "To get out?" I answered dumbly.

BAM

"FUCK!" I yelled. My face was burning. "Say one more snarky thing -"

"Snarky thing." I interrupted.

BAM

I bit my lip, almost cutting it. "One more word that comes from your mouth that's not an answer I want to hear, it will take you one step closer to your death. Got it?"

"Doesn't matter to me. Kill me. Be my guest." I shrugged. I could care less.

Officer sighed in frustration and looked behind him at a black window (you can only see from one side of it).

He turned back around. "I'll kill your sister instead." He smirked. My eyes widened.

No. He can't actually kill a prisoner, right? Even if they're a killer them self... ya?

"Are you gonna answer my questions now, Malik?" Officer Tanner spat at me. I didn't respond. I just glared at him.

BAM

I didn't even say anything that time!

I growled. "Good. Now that -"

"Officer Tanner, we're all needed now. We have a prisoner lose in the building." The announcer voice echoed.

Officer Tanner groaned. "Stay here." He ordered before disappearing out the door.

I cracked my jaw. My face was burning as if someone slammed it down on a hot stove pan.

The door exploded. Literally.

Zendaya popped right out of the mist. "Sup Zaynie." He grinned. I chuckled.

She approached me. She pulled out a ring of keys. "You have it interesting. You're being questioned and I have to be under stricter watch. If I dare move, they'll deport me." Zendaya explained.

She un cuffed me.

I felt my sore wrists. "They said they would kill you if I didn't answer them." I mumbled.

"I don't think they're too scared to even look at me." She laughed.

Zendaya pulled out another mini bomb and put it up to a wall. She stepped back and it blasted a hole through the wall that lead outside... and into a police van.

"Get another car. We can't have them in the same car. Or even same room."