Epilogue

The familiar bulky metal door rose up.

"Ah, Mr. Payne. Nice to see you again, how are you? How's Danny and Sam?" Officer Higgins greeted. "Oh they're just fine. Growing at an alarming rate. I wish they would slow done, it's making me feel old." I gasped over dramatically. A trait I picked up from Louis.

"You know your way." Officer Higgins nodded me off. I waved to him and began making my down to the sector.

After a few million twists and turns, I was in front of the door that started it all.

It opened up, revealing the first one; Josh.

"Sup Joshie, vas happin'?" I asked happily. "Nothing as usual, Mr. Payne. Congratulations!" He said. "Thank you so much!"

I continued walking down the hall. Niall was eating the cell bars. "Tasty?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Hello Harry, I didn't know you were still here." I chuckled in front of Harry's cell. "Just a little longer, let Lou know next time you see, kay?" He smiled. I nodded.

And I continued making my way down, passing two empty cells. One that use to belong to me.

Yep, me.

Me as in Zayn.

"Zayn!" My beloved husband surprised me from behind. I was suppose to be the one surprising him. "Liam!"

We exchanged a kiss. "Oh get a room you two." Andy joked from his cell, still doing push ups as usual.

"Well there is an empty cell right across from you, do you mind?" Liam joked. Andy made a fake gagging noise.

"What brings you here? I thought you and Louis were going out to lunch?" Liam asked. "I had delay it so I could say," I pulled out a small little box from behind me, "Happy Anniversary."

Liam gave a puzzled look. "But it's not our anniversary."

"True, it's not our wedding anniversary, but it's the anniversary when we first met." I said, opening the box. Liam gasped. It was a necklace. It had a golden sheriff's badge that read,

Love so Criminal