{1} The New Kid

Liam P.O.V

"Hey Payno!"

"Sup Liam."

I made my hourly round, visiting the prisoners in my sector. I love my job... even though it's hanging out with criminals all day... but it comes with its perks.

I make a few friends here and there.

"Hey Liam, what's for lunch?" A prisoner friend of mine asked. "Not sure yet, I'll let you know when I find out Josh."

Josh Devine. He robbed five banks and killed two people all in the matter of eight hours. Honestly, he's not too bad of guy, when you get to know him. He's a fan drum sets and wants to own a music store.

"I'm starvin. Can there be a snack break? Preferably a Nandos break?"

"Abrupt change of subject Niall, but you already had something to eat. Like, a minute ago." I chuckled, stopping in front of the deranged child's cell.

"Ya, but that's a long dog time in my world."

Niall Horan was right across from Josh. He was in because a DUI. He reminds me a lot like Alice on Wonderland. He's so clueless, yet has a point... at times.

I continued walking down the hall, passing the performer of the group.

Louis Tomlinson. He robbed $3,000 from a music store, $17,000 from a charity, $800 from a book store, 7 or 8 tickets to Disney Land and a flat screen tv. His background is mainly involving women. He has about 6 sisters or something. He has a passion for acting.

I laughed at the memory when he was in court. He was putting on a show.

"Hey Payno, how's this look?" He asked, motioning to his jumper. He had the top half folded over.

"Very gangster like." I chuckled.

"Well that's what I am, so thank you." He grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully.

Harry was the next one.

Harry Styles. He sold some illegal products on the black market. He's tall and lean, but pulls off a family guy look. He talks very slowly in a mild tone.

"Hey Harry." I knocked on his cell. He rolled over on his bed bench. "Morning... Officer Payne." He yawned. "Try afternoon. What time did you fall asleep last night?" I asked. "Too early?"

"Like two am."

"Alright, take a nap. I'll wake you for lunch."

The last one was Andy Samuels. He made several deaths looked like accidents with home made bombs and stabbings. No guns, which was smart. It really covered up his tracks.

Overall, he's a fun guy to talk to. Of course I don't tell him my personally life goals or anything. We mainly just chat generally.

"Well isn't it the big man Payne." Andy laughed. He was sitting on the floor. "That's me alright. How you doing?" I chuckled. "Ah, the same. Bored. Staring at the ceiling and rethinking what it's like to be outside." Andy said over dramatically. I stifled a laugh.

"Did Paul tell you about the fresh meats from Brooklyn?" He asked, tracing imaginary circles with his finger.

"Who? I wasn't told about anyone knew."

Thanks Paul.

Andy stood up from the floor. "Paul said something about these twins coming in from Brooklyn or something along the lines of that. Some guy and a girl." Andy shrugged. "Hmm." I hummed, "thanks."

"Anytime."

I walked over to Mr. Higgins desk. I spotted two files.

Zayn Jawadd Malik
Zendaya Joy Malik