{2} Questioning Lou

Zayn P.O.V

I woke up the next day. I rolled over on my bench. I looked across from me and spotted Andy.

His lion mane hair was a messy as he did push ups.

"He's the deadliest." I jumped at the sound of Louis's voice, falling off my bench.

"You're up early, any reason why?" Louis asked. I sat up nervously. Louis defined the look of a Prince Charming... if he was thrown out on to the streets.

"Oh please, stare at me all you wish. I don't mind one bit." He sassed, rolling his gray eyes.

I bit my lip.

Louis looked over at me. "You're not too much of talker, now are ya?" He asked. I shook my head. "Let me introduce myself a proper way. I'm Louis Tomlinson or the Tommo Terminator and I'm a talker." He joked. I half smiled.

"No need to be scared of me, I don't do much." He shrugged.

He just introduced himself as a fucking terminator. He makes no sense!

"If you think I make no sense, you should meet Niall. Every words has no meaning whatsoever that comes out of him." Louis explained. I nodded and stood up, sitting down on my bench. I took a few deep breaths.

"So, what are you doing up so early?" Louis asked. I shrugged. I don't even know what time it is.

"It's five forty-seven if you were wondering." Louis said happily. I nodded nervously.

Louis sighed and hopped down from his perch on his double-decked bed.

He walked up to the bars that separated our cells and slipped through them.

I gasped. "How'd you -"

"You can speak!" He gasped. I rolled my eyes. "Very funny."

"I know, I'm hilarious." He posed.

"How's you-"

"I usually don't eat the food here. Lost about seventy pounds. The amount I currently weigh, is not healthy. BUT, I can escape anytime I want. I did a few hours and grabbed some real food outside of the building." Louis explained, taking a seat on my floor.

"But wouldn't-"

"Don't know how I slip pass by security. I just do."

"The cameras-"

"There's only one in this hall that actually works. Because Officer Payne watches us so well."

The bubbly feeling returned.

"Liam is great. Do you like him?"

"I -uh, like him? He's great but, um - ya great."

Louis stared at he confused, then burst out into fits of laughter. "I mean as a person or guard or however you want to refer him as. not in that way endless... you've known him for not even a full day yet!" Louis began laughing harder.

"No I don't." I shouted.

Louis rolled around on my floor. I blushed.

I don't like him like that.

"If you really don't, you eventually will." Louis smirked, standing and went back over to his cell.

Louis left me with a million different questions over my head.

I will eventually like him?

What's the bubbly feeling mean?

How many meals has Louis missed to loose 70 pounds?

"What time do the guards usually come?" I asked Louis.

"Around six or seven-ish." Andy answered. I looked across from me. He was doing push-ups with one hand.

"Don't get close with him," I jumped and looked over at Louis, "He doesn't have control over his actions and could," he made a slicing sound as he ran his finger across his throat, "then bye bye Zaynie."

I tensed.

So Andy must be the tough one of the grouping. Probably has killed the most.