How you met

Yugi:
You were a shy girl, never really had friends at school, you always stayed away from people because you didn't want to annoy them or round up being bullied. Besides being lonely you liked your life, it was quiet. But there was this boy, he was strange to you. Why? He had many friends. You would always question yourself why you didn't have any.
**********************
You were going to your usual spot in the bathroom cubicle, when you bumped into someone, "Ow" they felt smaller than you maybe they were a kid! Maybe you knocked over someone's child, what if someone saw and hated you for it? It's ok you weren't over reacting that bad. When you look down, you saw a guy, phew it wasn't a kid, wait....OMG ITS THE BOY!
Now you were overreacting BAD. You quickly put your lunch tray on the ground and helped him up (Finally, he's been on the ground for two minutes Reader~Chan) "I'm so sorry!" You said with a worried look on your face. "Oh it's ok it happens all the time, I'm so short no one really sees me" "Oh" you say felling relived. "Hey, I never see you sitting with anyone, wanna come sit with me and my friends?" Omg. Did he just ask you? Did you make a friend? "Sure" you answer quickly. "Oh and also, what's your name, I'm Yugi?" "Y/N" you don't know it, but he thinks it's a beautiful name.

Seto:
Simple. You were hired as a maid at Kaiba Corp. You bumped into him and he said watch it. There you have it! You just met the ice-cold king!

Then he regretted his decision and went to find you to say sorry because he didn't even get your name❤️.

Joey: You were a pretty good duelist and actually beat Yugi once! YUGI! But since you were pretty shy you decided, nah. Let's not make a deal out of it. And that match has been locked away in history. You alway hung out with the 'gang' and seemed to take a liking to Tristan. Of course he asked you out once, but you didn't feel the same, but that doesn't matter. You met Joey when you first went to duel him at school, he was good, but you were better. "Awww dang it I lost again," "HAHAHAHAA I knew I would beat you Joey" you say snorting "Y/N I demand a rematch" "I accept, You May be good but I'm better!"

Bakura: You were walking alone along a dirk path, it was cold and dark and scary. You were never a fighter, more of a shy chicken! You started to cry a little walking down the path, when some pulled your H/C hair! (H/C means Hair colour for those who don't know) This was your worst nightmare come true! You didn't know whether to scream or panic. You were just quiet. When he man turned you over, you saw White gorgeous hair and piercing brown eyes. "Wh-who are you?" You stutter obviously freaking out. "No need for that question" the mysterious man answers.
He pushes against the wall hand tight around your throat. "P-please let go" then he saw you....your perfectly curved/Potato/rounded body, (pick the one you are or, pick whichever you want. ‼️NO STEREOTYPES HERE‼️)
your beautiful H/C hair, the fear in your E/C eyes, you were to perfect. He couldn't let you die. He dropped you down and said he'd let you go if you told him your name. "Y-Y/N" You stuttered then he let you go and you ran for the hills. "Bakura" He said while you ran.

Marik: All I have to say is you bumped into him in the markets and never saw him again. Until the next week.You had to help him with his evil YAMEH. (Sorry I had to do that. You probably don't get it.)

Yami Yugi:
Let's just say Yugi was your good friend. And you passed out when he suddenly got taller and more 'sexy'

How was the first chapter? I know. Terrible. :D If you have any suggestions or you would like me to add someone tell me! Hope you enjoyed it!

~Syder~