SAINT PATRICKS DAY. And some news. OH AND REQUESTS ARE COMING.

OOOOOO BOY I LOVE SAINT PATRICKS DAY AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. HELP. ME.

Gotta tell ya, never pegged myself for a saint patricks day lover. Anyway, I'm kinda getting over Yugioh but I'll still continue this book! I grew up with the show but it's getting a bit too old for me, eventually I'll probably get back into the show but for now, They'll be some slow updates. I'm going through and editing some of your requests now, Sorry for the wait I hope they're worthY. In the meantime, I've got some one-shot and fan fiction books that might be fun to read while you're waiting.

Here's the list:
'Till death do us part' By Demon-Girl-17
'Seven Minutes in Heaven with Yugioh Characters' By Scooby_Dont
'Yugioh boyfriend scenarios' By FangirlAlert9875

If you're really feeling spicy, try one of BellaRosetheFangirl 's books (I tag her a lot because you seriously need to check out her books, they're amazingly addictive)

And if you wanna read some anime besides Yugioh:
'Anime Pick Up Lines' By choba_tea
'Anime One-Shots X Reader Lemons And Fluff' By katzrcool
'Various X Reader' By Knight_Writer (They have Anime, Cartoon and live action x readers)

Again, Sorry I say that way too much. Anyway, requests are coming but this book will have some slow updates, I'd love some Ideas for what scenario I should make next. Feel free to comment of message me I wanna hear your ideas! Anyway happy Saint Patrick's Day (SoOn) I bid you, a farewell.