Hanging out (Nope, you still don't like eachother yet!)

Yugi
It's been months and you finally made friends! Yugi was so supportive as well. He introduced you to his comrades, Teá, Joey, Tristan and.....His millennium puzzle? At first you were confused, but then he explained everything! It gave you a clearer understanding but you thought it was straight up bonkers!

Seto
You didn't technically 'hang out' you basically go to clean his office and eventually you end up helping him with his work, and occasionally you make small talk. Either one you were fine with.

Joey
Ok two words PERFECT . MATCH. You guys were Sherlock Holmes and Conan! You guys were the perfect team!
You both said terrible jokes and could only hold a grudge for like 3 seconds. You both played video games and made fun of everyone together! Especially looking up pictures of Seto and criticising him, -sigh- good times. You even wrote a song about his Brooklyn rage.

Bakura
Yeah no, when you saw him (Ryou) in school you completely ran for the hills. Of course Ryou was confused, but his Yami wouldn't tell him anything.

Marik
You and Marik mostly stayed home to work on studying the ancient history of Egypt, hopefully discovering new secrets and stories. To use its power AND to rub it in Yami Yugis face.

Yami Yugi
After you woke up from your little faint, you got to know Yami better. It seemed he was calm and headstrong, some might even call him stubborn, but you thought he was fine.