When they start to develope little feelings.

Yugi
You didn't really know what he was feeling at first, he really wanted to learn more about you. There was something about you that intrigued him, he was confused and left it as curious. He thought he might like you he just didn't know.

Seto
Different story with Seto, he was straight up going insane! He couldn't work he couldn't sleep he was just thinking about you non stop! Your laugh, your seriousness the way you acted around him. He couldn't get you out of his head! He couldn't figure out what happened to him and started avoiding you, it hurt you but you thought he needed more working time.

Joey
Joey knew he liked you from the start. He keeps beating himself up since he hasn't asked you out yet, he's gone crazy! (Like he isn't that already) He needed to tell you how he felt otherwise he'd explode! Poor poor Joey.

Baku~
Bakura scared you. A lot. You were a whimpy girl who was afraid of her own shadow (If you've read most Yugioh boyfriend scenarios, Bakura's girlfriend is strong and evil.....not in this scenario😈) but once you were walking down a long dark road and saw a kitten stuck in a tree. Before you could make another move, Bakura came out of nowhere and helped it down, when he noticed you were there he panicked! He blushed from embarrassment. That's when you realised he can't be to bad...but what you didn't know is that he didn't just blush from embarrassment....

Marik
Marik thought you were a pretty tough girl and he liked you for that. You could tell he liked you since he tried to get close to you wayyyy to much, but you didn't mind you thought it was cute.

Yami Yugi
He was trying, like Yugi, to figure out what he was feeling about you. He had never felt it before and had trouble identifying it. Maybe he'll figure it out someday.....we hope.....