First Kiss~

Yugi: He kissed you after he won a championship, he couldn't help himself! After he realised he had one it, he freaked!
Scenario:
"Woohoo! Yugi we won!!" You yelled excitedly, "Yeah we did didn't we." He was just staring at you "Yugi is something up?" "U-uh n-no" he stuttered with his words but didn't keep his eyes off you "Yugi-" He cut you off by jumping on you, kissing you sweetly. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" "Sure you didn't" you gave him a long hug.

Joey: He kissed you while you were in a drive-in movie. Ha, score one for Joey.
Scenario:
He tangled his hand through your hair and look deeply into your eyes, "Joey what's wrong" "...." he crashed his lips onto yours with a huge force making you widen your eyes with shock, he parted and looked at you blushing "I-I couldn't stop it DONT look at me that way" you smiled and kissed him on the cheek "first, let's enjoy the movie fluff ball."

Seto: He kissed you after a hard day at the office. It relaxed him a little bit.
Scenario: "welcome back Set-" He slammed his lips on yours, wrapping his arm around your waist while the other held his bag, you kissed back, grinning, arms firmly by your side. "What was that for honey?" He just looked away embarrassed "I...I had a stressful day today." "Well let's just hope tomorrow's the same" and you left the room smirking, leaving a speechless Seto behind you.

Bakura: He kisses you when he got back from a street fight. He needed some love.
Scenario: He slammed you up against the wall with such force. "Bakura.." he cut you off with a hard passionate kiss, tangling his hands in your hair, making the kiss even deeper. He then moved to your neck, making you make some slight noises. "B-Bakura" You were trapped, but you didn't want him to stop. Sadly, after a few short minutes he stopped. "Thank you dear~" he left to the kitchen with you melted and hot on the ground.

Marik: He kisses you on a cliff top on a date.
Scenario: You and Marik were enjoying the sunlight on a grassy cliff top when he wrapped his arm around your waist slightly and looked at you. "How on earth did I end up with gods creation?" He says out of the blue, "Excuse me? Pfft gods creation? Have you looked in a mirror because your body IS GOD" you said making your point clear. He smiled and slowly leaned in, softly placing his lips on yours taking you by surprise. "W-wow.." you said speechless. You then placed your head on his shoulder and continued to stare into the sunset.

Yami Yugi: He kisses you while you guys were cuddling
Scenario: Yami pulled you closer to his chest as you lay there with your head on his chest. His arms wrapped around your waist protectively making you relax even more. "Y/N, sit up for a second" Confused, you sat up and stared into his eyes. "I want to..try something" he says as he slowly moves in "Um Yami.." your face got even more flushed as he leaned even closer. Placing his hands on your cheek, you started to lean closer as well closing your small gap between you. He wrapped his arms around your back as yours snaked around his waist making him groan. The kiss only got deeper and he lay down with you. Once you two needed air you surfaced and broke apart. "That was...fun" you say panting and blushing, "yeah, we should do it again sometime" he says closing his eyes slowly, pulling into his embrace.

First back chapter done. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book! Mwah Happy New Year🥳🥳🥳🥳