When He Catches You Singing

(I've wanted to do this for so long >-<

Kawaii Panda~
You were doing some laundry in your house, you wanted to listen to some music but sadly your phone ran out of charge so you decided to sing.

"~Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine, gotta gotta be down because I want it all. Started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss it was only a kiss.
You had no idea Yugi walked into your house to drop something off when he heard you and decided to stand right outside your door looking at you smiling. You just kept on singing

~Now I'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab, while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag. Now their going to bed and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head.

But she's touching his chest now, he takes off her dress now, letting me go~

I just can't look it's killing me, and taking control...

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming in sick lullabies choking on your alibi. And it's just the price I pay! Destiny is calling me, open up my eager eyes, cus' I'm Mr. Brightside.

You heard your phone turn on meaning it was done charging. You were turning around to walk into your room when you saw Yugi standing there. You blushed bright red!
"I didn't know you could sing so well!" He said with a big goofy smile on his face. "I-I guess I practice" he went up to you and gave you a huge hug. "Please sing more."

Seto
You never sung. Ever. But today you were in a good mood. While you were cleaning Setos office, you decided to hum a little tune which soon turned into you singing!

~Someday I'll be gone, to somewhere that, we belong...and god has never played his role, and I'm the one who shakes my soul. It's a perfect world we're longing for...so long....

You didn't even get to the next verse when suddenly you feel strong arms wrap around your waist.
"I didn't know you could sing baby" Seto said with a smirk on his face "I can't, that was saying words." He chuckled and kissed your head. "You should sing more often."

Joey
He didn't catch you singing, you sang together! And you two were rockstars!
~And I hope you have all you dreamed off, and I'm wishing you joy and happiness~ and above all this I'm wishing you loveeeee~

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!! AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!~
Let's just say your neighbors weren't happy.

Neko fluff~
You loved to sing! Even though you had a murderous boyfriend who was a psycho, you still sung. You were in the shower while Bakura watched T.V let's just say you were belting!

~You've got me feelin' emotions! Deeper than I've ever been loved...oh oh you've got me feeling emotions higher then the heavens above!

I feel good, I feel nice. I've never felt so satisfied. I'm in love! I'm alive! Intoxicated, flying high!

Feels like a dream...when you touch me tenderly, I don't know if it's real, but I like the way I feel, inside!!

Damn Bakura was blown away by the high note! He ran up to the door and listened through, you were nailing every note!

You've got me feelin' emotions! Deeper than I've ever been loved...oh oh you! Got me feelin' emotions! Higher then the heavens above!

He thought it couldn't get any better, but then...

You know the way to make me lose control....when you're looking into my eyes, you make me feel so H-h-h-h-HIIIIIGGGGHHHHhhh

You hit that high note! He was speechless. That's when he slammed the door open. "HOW CAN YOU SING THAT HIGH??!"
All he heard then was a very 'high-pitched' scream. "GET OUT BAKURA!"

Marik
You were watching Naruto! Your new favourite anime. You were almost done watching the whole thing. You started a episode and realised you were on a new opening. Wow.
You then looked up the song and listened to it over and over till you got the lyrics right.

You sat there looking out the window in your house, Marik said he'd come over to help with some research and you decided to start singing the opening.
(Since this is Japanese, the song is at the start.)
~ Isse no se de fumikomu gōrain bokura wa
Nanimo nanimo mada shiranu
Issen koete furikaeruto mō nai bokura wa
Nanimo nanimo mada shiranu

Udatte udatte udatteku
Kirameku ase ga koboreru no sa

Oboetenai koto mo takusan attadarou
Daremo kare mo shiruetto
ta mono wasureta
Furi o shitanda yo
Nanimo nani yo waraerusa

Little did you know Marik was standing behind you listening and humming along. You had no idea!

Isse no de omoidasu shounen
Bokura wa nanimo kamo o hoshiga tta
Wakatatteiru tte a kidzuitieru tte
Tokei no hari wa hibi wa tomaranai
Ubatte ubatte ubatteku nagareru toki to kioku
Tooku tooku tooku ni natte

Oboetenai koto mo takusan attadarou
Daremo kare mo shiruetto
O sore de amaru koto shiranai
Furi o shitanda yo
Nanimo nani yo waraerusa

Hirari to hirari to matteru
Konoha no you ni yureru koto naku
Shousou nakusu sugoshiteitai yo

Oboetenai koto mo takusan atta kedo
Kitto Zutto kawaranai
Mono ga aru koto o oshiete kureta anata wa
Kieru Kieru Shiruetto

Daiji ni shitai mono motte otona ni naru nda
Don'na toki mo hanasazu ni
Mamori tsudzukeyou soshitara itsu no hi ni ka
Nanimo kamo o waraeru-sa

Hirari to hirari to matteru
Konoha ga tonde yuku.

When you finished you were wondering where Marik was and you were startled when Marik started singing it again. "M-Marik!?" "You have a beautiful voice you know." "Thanks Marik..." "I'm serious Y/N!" "I don't need compliments." "Then do a encore" "hahahaha no." "Worth a shot."

Yami Yugi
Oh boy.....um how do I put this? Uhhh...well....it was a dare and what you sang left Yami shook forever.

"Ok Y/N you can do this just make sure he hears you."
"O-Ok.." you say fiddling with your fingers. You walked into the kitchen while Yami watched tv and you started to sing

"My neck, my back, lick my-" He then wrapped his arms around you "Y/N....Shut up"

Sooooo how was it? I enjoyed doing this one. Some of them were a bit boring though. Sorry.

Me:So now for the check up!
Yugi: Hides behind Yami-
Me: Yugi~~~~
Yugi: Meep~
Me: Looks like he's not here :C
Yugi: Phew
Me: FOUND YOU!
Yugi: AHHHHH