What he truly loves about you (personality wise)

Yugi:
How Bubbly you are.
He loves how you can always be in a good mood and always have a smile on your face.

Joey:
How caring you are.
It's a trait he can't resist on you! You always have a helping hand and put others before you. Secretly he envies how caring you are.

Seto:
How care free you are.
You never take crap from anyone. But usually you just brush it off and continue on your way. Sometimes he doesn't know how you do it.

Bakura:
How sensitive you are.
He loves taking advantage of how sensitive you are. You cry at any little thing and he finds it adorable, of course he's not the one who makes you cry. It's mostly bugs or snakes. But he sometimes can't control himself around you when you are so helpless. He loves it.

Marik:
How mother like you are.
He loves how you always know what to say when things get out of hand, even when he's sad you'll sing a lullaby to him. You're like the mother he never had.

Yami Yugi:
How brave you are.
You can take on any battle or fight. Adventure is in your blood, you love to find new ways to figure out puzzles or make new routes. It's insane how much you can take on anything and Yami, well he wishes he could be like that.

~~~~~~~~~Syder~