He finalllllyyyy asks you out!

Yugi
He was a stuttering mess! He couldn't say anything! You just stood there feeling super awkward. When you realised what he was trying to say you bent down and kissed his cheek. "Of course I'll go out with you stupid" the wavvveeee of relief that went over Yugi!

Seto
He was trying to act really cool. It didn't work. "I *ahem* need to *ahem* ask you something *ahem* Y/N." "And what might that be?" You asked curiously, "It would be my *ahem* great pleasure if you'd *ahem* go-" was all he could say before you kissed his forehead "Try ask me normally in future, ok?" Then you walked away. He stood there shocked. But then he realised you didn't answer. "WAS THAT A YES?!" You just laughed and continued walking.

Joey
You couldn't turn him down at all! He took you under the Sakura tree, it was perfect. He held both your hands and just asked you closing his eyes tight shut waiting for your answer. You stood there blushing his words were softer than you've ever heard them. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend" and you two shared a long hug underneath the tree.

Bakura
Technically you were the one to ask him out. You were super shy at first and freaked out while doing it. Bakura didn't ask you because he thought it made you uncomfortable but he didn't show it. You went up to him when you caught him sharpening a knife in the same alleyway you guys 'met', "ummmm Bakura?" You asked shyly "What do you want?" He sounded stiff, maybe he was angry. "Do you want to grab lunch with me sometime?" "Uh sure...why not?" He said putting his knife down. You bowed and walked away but then he hugged you from behind.

Midriff
Technically Malik asked you for him. Marik hid the whole time freaking out about what you'd say. "I politely decline." Marik was heartbroken but then you said "I'm sorry but I like Marik, so if he's to scared to come out and tell me himself I'll just go away." That's when he jumped out and gave you a big hug, "Oh Marik," You said patting his head "My answer would've always been yes."

Yami Yugi
He casually asked you at a park. You kissed his cheek and said "Well I thought we were already on a date" he smiled and kissed your nose.