Burned (a Roy x Ed fanfiction)

CHAPTER17

"I-I can't Riza..." Roy said pained as he limped across the hospital room, leaning on the counter and wall to hold him up. His left hand was gripping his side tightly from the immense pain that surged through his stomach and chest from the poison.

Riza's eyebrows furrowed at seeing him hurt so badly. "Please sir, your still far to weak to leave the hospital. Especially to go chase down Edward and fight Envy." She said, running to his side. She grabbed him as he collapsed into her arms.

He was panting, all he could think about was Fullmetal and how he wanted to make up with him, he was so worried about him. He wished he hadn't said some of that crap, funny thing was though he didn't even regret kissing him. But did Ed? He needed to find him, but he couldn't even stand.

Riza picked him up gently and sat him on the edge if the bed. Roy nodded in thanks at her. "I have to go after him." He sighed, she wouldn't let him he knew. Neither would the doctor. "I can't go alone luteniant, I need you to sneak me out and take me to fullmetal. You can leave the asskicking to me though."

She sighed, Winry had left a while ago out of anger. "Very well sir, but I'll be doing the fighting."

---------with Envy-----------

"C'mon wake the hell up..." Envy moaned, annoyed. Alphonse was watching in udder silence at his beaten brother. He was chained up to a molded, dirt and rust coated wall. There were chains around his ankles and wrists, and Envy had, had a bit of fun with the blonde once they'd made it back to the warehouse, right I front of Al. Envy'd beaten on Edwards face until he had a broken nose and split lip, and cut several places on his arms and torso, leaving blood covering both his body and clothes.

Envy chuckled, glancing over at Alphonse. "Huh, he's weaker than I thought, I didn't even go all-out this time." He said a sneer across his face.

Al had been forced to watch Ed be repeatedly and harshly thrashed and cut by Envy. He wanted to help his elder brother so bad, but knew he couldn't.

Envy had finally gone silent, and was now staring intensely at Edward with a look of disgust across his face. "Wonder when he'll wake up." Envy chuckled. "I hope it's before the flame alchemist gets here."

Al was terrified to see what Envy had planned for them all, he was going to extreme lengths to get Ed here sure, but why Mustang? Al just couldn't figure out why Envy wanted them both so bad, and what Envy was planning to do with Al after he was done with him.

There was a bit of a screech from outside, sounded like car tires. But then it was silent, probably not Mustang. Al heard a clank from Edwards shackles and quickly shot a glance over towards his brother.

"Hm? We finally awake? 'Bout time." Envy hissed, slapping Ed across the face hard just as Ed had begun to open his eyes. Edward yelped out of pain as several drops of crimson blood splattered from his mouth to the floor. Ed continued coughing, sending a small amount more of the crimson liquid to the pavement bellow.

Ed was visibly shaking and Envy was liking the pain Ed was enduring. Envy was very much enjoying hurting the young blonde just enough to make him squirm but not enough to make him pass-out. "...a-Alphonse...." Ed mumbled weakly. Envy chuckled loudly, it echoed as it bounced if the rotting walls.

"Funny, even in your position you still only think of you're brother. Boy are you two bound together tight." Envy joked. He walked over to a box which on top held several knifes, chains, ropes, needles, nails, and bottles holding various liquids. "Now how about ya shut up, and we'll get stared." He said picking up a small, jagged edged knife from off the box.

"Nii-San!!!" Al yelped. Knowing he could do nothing was going to drive him nuts! Al looked as Ed raised his head to see his brother, Ed's eyes widened at the sight of his dismantled little brother and the knife in Envy's hand made him go pale.

"A-Al..." Ed said, voice shaking.

Envy approached Ed carefully, making each step more nerve-racking for the blonde. The knife was held at eye level, it's blade glinting in the light. Ed eyes widened more. "Y- you bast-bastard..." Ed moaned, all of the pain from being beaten finally sinking into his small body.

There was another sound from outside but this one was the slam of a car door. Envy's smile widened. "Looks like we've got company, how fun." And with the last two words he slashed the blade forcefully across Ed's cheek, letting blood drip from the wound as Ed yelped.

Envy set down the knife and stared at the door of the place, right as Riza Hawkeye burst down the door, Roy leaning slightly on her shoulder.

Roy straightened up at the sight before himself, he saw Ed beaten and bloody, chained to a wall. Roy's heart jumped Edward, he didn't want him to be hurt anymore. He'd made himself a promise to keep the blonde safe ever scenes he'd noticed his feelings towards Edward.

"Ready for the show?" Envy cackled. He then leaped across the room onto a box, out of sight. Roy took the opportunity and began making his way to Edward as fast as he was capable of.

"Sir, wait!" Riza yelled. To late, a box from above came crashing down over Riza. "Get hi-" the crate and several others crashed on top of her, knocking her out.

Roy gasped, and his eyes widened as envy walked closer to the flame alchemist. Roy raised his hand in anger, ready to use alchemy when he remembered the fact he didn't gave his gloves, oh shit.

Envy slammed into Roy, knocking him to the ground. "I hate you both so much for being able to love, being human is such an inconvenience isn't it? Well now you can all pay for that, Hm?" Envy spat. Anger and a fierce and devilish smile across his face.

So that's what was going on, Envy was jealous of Roy and Ed. He was after all Envy the jealous, and he was going to make them pay for it.

Authors note: well there ya have it, hope y'all liked it:) if you did please rate, and comment please! Sorry it took so long for me to write, I have had writers block and my wifi wasn't working for a while :( but now I can post regularly again!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.