Burned (a Roy x Ed fanfiction)

CHAPTER22

Where was she?! Roy was getting impatient, he had heard a loud thud from the bathroom just a second after Ed had closed the door followed by whimpering cries. Roy had quickly entered the bathroom only to find Ed laying on the floor shaking and screaming through sobs.

So now he found himself waring only underwear, standing outside at three in the morning holding a small blonde that meant the world to him, curled up in a blue blanket in Roy's arms.

He had called Riza, unsure of what else to do. She had said it was to risky to bring Edward to anyone's house, HQ, or a hospital but Roy had told her fuck it and get him somewhere fast. By this point Ed was completely delusional, and Roy was scared.

"Don't touchhhhh himmmm...." Ed moaned, as he struggled slightly in Mustangs arms. The worst part was that Edward was awake, his bright golden eyes where open. But he was seeing lies.

Roy shivered, a cold breeze rushed past him sending cold air up his nearly naked body, he made it worse by holding Edward closer to him, exposing himself more... But he had to, to keep Ed warm.

"Damn it Riza!" Roy barked. He glanced down at Edward who was staring off into the distance, even though Roy knew there was nothing there he still turned around. It was creepy, it was cold, dark, and his boyfriend was seeing thing that weren't there. All of this equaled creepy.

"N-no, gettttt awayyy from me..." Ed said tiredly. His eyes wide and bright with fear.

Roy looked at Edward with concern, he ran his cold hand through Ed's golden hair. "There's no one there baby..." Mustang said in a hushed tone. Ed probably couldn't hear Mustang either though, because Edward showed no sign of hearing him.

"Pleaseeee don't hurt me...."

Ed continued talking to nothing, struggling every few minuets. Roy just ignored the talking and restrained him when necessary. What was taking Hawkeye so long?!

Roy felt dizzy, probably from Ed scaring him so much right? Roy stood there holding fullmetal sadly in his arms, he really didn't feel good. He looked down on his shirt, finding white foam mixed with traces of blood. Roy tapped the corner of his mouth with his index finger, there was the foamy substance from earlier. He stumbled backwards, shit he wasn't gonna make it. What was going on with HIM now?

Then a familiar black car pulled up, Riza jumped out and supported Roy. "Sir, get in." She said urgently. Roy couldn't walk straight so she guided him to the car and buckled him in...with fullmetal. He would put the boy down, he just shook his head and held the boy closer to him, snuggling up to Fullmetal.

----------------

"Take him!" Riza shouted as she jogged down the hall towards Armstrong, she was holding fullmetal. He grabbed the boy and waited for Riza to return.

Almost the entire HQ staff was alert and ready, once she'd told them about colonel Mustang and Edward.

She returned only a second later with a nearly unconscious Mustang slung over her shoulder. She nodded at Armstrong as she approached him, signaling for him to head to the HQ's hospital.

"What happened?!" Hughes said angrily and frightened as he neared Riza. He was clearly worried for Mustang.

"Not quite sure yet, Envy has severally damaged them." Riza replied as she lay Mustang down on the bed as they arrived.

"I'll go infor-" Maes didn't find the time to finish before he was cut off by Riza.

" no! You can't tell anyone, the few people who are aware of this matter are defiantly not Envy... But keep in mind anyone else here could be the humunclus." And with that she tucked in the Colonel.

"Right, of course, let's get us a trusted doctor then shal we ?" Hughes said. They then all left the room In search of there one trusted doctor.

------------------------

Roy slowly opened his eyes, they burned Like hell and his head was throbbing. He tilted his head to one side in attempt to see where he was, what'd happened previously to his arrival here was basically a complete blur.

Where was he? There was an IV hooked up to his left arm, he had bandages on various places on his body, and found he'd been given stitches by someone probably much needed in some places.

Wait, HQ...? What the hell was he doing here?! He could remember what had happened before that might have brought him here. Mustang concentrated hard, okay he'd been in bed with fullmetal, made breakfast, then what...? He couldn't seem to remember. He turned his head to the other side, only to rest his eyes upon a small blonde.

"Edward..." Roy said his voice whispy. Roy was looking at a rather terrifying and pitiful sight, Ed was strapped down the the bed, he had bandages covering his scratched up arms, stitches, an IV, breathing tubes, and some odd wires stuck on his nakedly exposed chest which led up to a big machine. Ed was moaning quietly in his drugged sleep, and struggling against his restraints tiredly.

Mustang Remembering everything little by little soon realized they where fully dressed out in hospital shrubs instead of just underwear, well except for Edwards shirt. The blue blanket Roy had, had Ed rapped up in was laying next to Roy's bed.

Mustang studied the boy for sometime while thinking this all through. This was his fault, something was horribly wrong with his lover and himself for that matter and it was all his fault.

Authors note: well, uhhhh.... That was possibly the worst chapter I have ever written and for that I am so sorry:( I have the worst writers block... So I'll try better next time sorry!

Disclaimer: nope, nothin.