Living with Gajeel Chapter 9

POV:Levy (lemon)

It took me well over an hour yesterday to get Gajeel back to dry land. I read three of the books I had packed waiting for him to wake. I look around, he didn't really have food, metal, and Kiwis 🥝 everywhere. My tummy growls. I had to wait until he is up, because I don't want him freaking out if I left. Well I guess I fell asleep waiting, because the sun is in my eyes. I turn over to Gajeel, he is staring at me.
"Good morning Shrimp!" He smiles
"Yeah Good morning." My tummy grows again
"Your hungry? Why didn't you eat?" He is worried
"Um kiwis and metal are not my idea of dinner."
He starts to laugh! What so funny! "Shrimp, have you tried the metal?"
He walks over and grabs a good chunk. And passes it to me. "No! I'm not an Iron dragon slayer like you!"
He laughs even more! "Shrimp, you have my mark right!?"
"Yeah....?"
"Then you are part Iron dragon slayer now!" He bellows
"What!? How!?"
"I gave you some of my magic power to give you the mark. So as long as the mark can be seen, you have a limited access to my powers. That's not in any stupid book!" He smiles
"What!?" My mind is still blown.
"Also, it depends on your emotions, so try not to get an Iron head anytime soon." He hands me the metal
"What!?" I think I'm broken. Lucy must be going through the same thing. I look at the metal then back to him. How, how do I get this. I should of taken the kiwis!
"Just bit down, and rip it like it's meat." He states
I try, ouch! That hurts my teeth. "I don't think I can."
"No, you can, just try a smaller piece, try ripping off a chunk." He smiles
I try, but it doesn't move. How does he do it! He sees my confuse look on my face. He takes the chuck out of my hands, and starts to cut it small. "You think that will help?"
"If it doesn't, I'll have to momma bird it to ya." He laughs.
I think that was a joke. He hands my a small piece, almost bit size. I pop it in my mouth, it was tough to chew. The fact that I could chew was amazing! When I swallowed, I actually felt my hunger slowly leave. My eyes got big. "Whoa! That actually worked!"
"I was right? I was just joking with ya!" He smile
"What!"
"Na, That was the joke. Glade you eating like a iron dragon slayer's mate!" He beams
"It's crazy, I never thought in a million years I could eat metal!" I look at him with big eyes. "Can you break me off more!" I say trying to look really cute.
He looks scared, "I guess." He breaks me off about 10 more bit size pieces. I eat all of them, and lick my fingers clean. I guess I did it kinda sexual, because he looks turned on.
Oh no, what should I do? "Got anything else I can lick..?" I say in my sexiest tone I have. Why, I'm killing my self. Don't show weakness.
He chuckles, a low chuckle, he then leans over to me.
"I don't think you could handle it." He said
Crap! What's a good come back? Why I start this. I felt something come over me. Instead of answering with words, I got up and walked over to him. I then pushed him on the bed.  I swing my legs over, I'm sitting on top of his member. I could feel him move in his pants. I start to rock my lower half back and forth on him. His face is still shocked. I grab his hands and put them on my chest. I make him squeeze. He finally sees what I'm doing, and he takes over the squeezing. I start to moan. Loud. His member was poking me, I grab the base of my dress, and pull it over my head. His eyes go big. I'm in my underwear, sitting on him. He is goin crazy. I lean down, and we kiss. Tongues collide, it's getting hot in here. He uses one hand to pull my hair. I moan. He smiles. He likes that. I lean down to his ear. I whisper to him, "I'm almost done, don't worry, I'm not going to take you just yet." His face, was mad. But that's what he told me yesterday, when he turned me on while he was marking me. I then stop, and get off of him, I even put my dress back on.
"What was that for!" He is angry
"Sorry, I'm done, maybe we can do more tomorrow."
"I never thought you could be so.... rough." He smile
My face is red. Oh god. What do I say. "I'm going for a walk, come?"
"Yeah I'll be right there" He gets up, when he walks over to me, he slaps my ass.
"Oh!"
"You like that?" He smiles
"Whatever lets just go." I push him out of the cave.

Sorry it was a little short, everyone wants to hear about Nalu, so I'll try not to make Levy and Gajeel chapters short. 🙃