Heated Chapter 15

(Lemon, and a recap)
POV: Natsu

I woke up because of water falling on me. I wasn't expecting to find I was in the shower. "What the hell Luce!? Why you get me wet!" I then saw she had water running down her body. She looks so hot. I know I'm getting turned on.
"I'm I just going to have to play in this water all by myself?" She asks
My face is red. "God, it's like you turned up the heat in here." I said standing, trying to get closer to her.
"Hey, no pants in the shower." She smirks
I take off my boxers. "Daddy... I've been very bad." She has a finger on her lips. "You should punish me, with you massive member!" My member is so hard. My face is red, and a little noise bleed has started. She walks over to me, a hand on my member. She is rubbing it. She whisper in my ear. "You like that Daddy. I can go down there with my mouth if you want." She licks her lips again, that turns me on. I know I was shaking, every time her hand moved over my member, I would twitch. I have never had someone touch me down there. She gets down on her knees, and grabs my member from the base. She then lick her lips again. Before spreading then over my tip.

(End of recap)

Can your heart beat out of your chest. In the pass I have jacked off to... Lucy, but never had I thought someone, especially Lucy would put their mouth down there. It feels so good. This must have been what Lucy feels when I teased her. It's easy being the teaser, but the one being teased. Her tongue was doing swirl around my tip. She then licks down the side of my member. Tip to base and back to tip. Her hand, grabbed my base, hard. Her tongue swirls stop, she she went down. I mean down to the base. I felt the back of her throat. Her mouth was so hot and wet. She was going up and down, fast. Then she slowed down. Every movement she did was fantastic. I let a moan slip. I was enjoying this so much. She goes back to my tip. She does the swirls, and goes down again. I feel pressure building up. "I'm.. I'm aabout to cum!" She smiles at me, I know it's a smile, but my member was still in her mouth. "I can go in a sock or something.." I was saying as I went. She kept going, and was taking all of my white juices. She even licked around my member to clean me up. She didn't leave anything behind. She gave my tip a quick suck, to get the last drop. "That... was so... good." I say in between pants.
"Natus. Are you going to punish me now?" She said with big eyes.
She stands back up. I give her a kiss. Look her in the eyes. Her huge brown irises staring at me. She is so beautiful, I wish I could give her everything she will ever need. "I love you." I whisper. Her big eyes start to water. She looks like her brain is in a battle. "Before we go any further, I had to let you know that. And.. this is my first time." I feel my face red. Why hasn't she answered me.
"Natsu. I haven't ever been able to find the words, but, I love you too." She smiles at me. With a tear going down her face. "Also this is my first time too." He face was red
"Then why are you crying?"
"I'm so happy to know that you do love me. To know that after matting season we can still be together, like this. That we can go on dates, and I guess, start a family." She leans on my chest.
"Of course." I lift her head up, and give her another kiss. "I'm not going anywhere." She smiles. I then get down on my knees. I grab her thighs, I push her to the wall, and lift her up. Her leg rest on my shoulders, her back on the wall.
"Natsu." She wines
"Don't worry. You will love this." I smirk. My hands are still on her thighs, I think they will stay there, so I have some support. I bring my tongue up to her spot. I lick up. She moans. I lick it again. She moans even more. My tongue goes around it in circles. I use my tongue to flick it up. She moans loud. I even try to suck it a little. I pull it out, when I stop sucking. She loves it. I do the circles again. I feel her legs twitching. I then lick down to her hole. Her womanhood is wet. I love the smell of it. I love the taste. I lick around that, I even slid my tongue in. Then I go back to her spot. Sucking on it. I look up with my eyes, she is grabbing her own boobs. That's sexy. She keeps moan, like every second she has one to give. I would use my fingers, but they are supporting me and some of her. I then blow cool air on her spot, she goes crazy.
"N-Natus!" She screams
"You like that. Cause I'm not done." She grabs my hair, and forces my head close, making me lick harder. She moans. I lick up, down, around. She can't keep still, is she about to cum? I take my tongue back down to her womanhood. There is more juices there now. Then she screams
"I'm Cumin!" She moves her arms up, her legs go out, her head up to the sky. She can't stay still.
I remember how she took all of my juices, so I'm going to clean her up a bit, before I go in her. I look around the room, man there was a lot of steam in here. I feel Lucy's body, she is hot, and I am too. The water was still on. The minute it hit us, it was turning to steam. It was getting hot in here, and I like it. I use my hands to hold her against the wall, as I stand up, she wraps her legs around me. She kisses me. I kiss her back. Tongues colliding, we are about to do this. I take my member, and rub it against her spot. Have to keep her turned on. I kiss her neck while I do that. She moan. I love those moans.

Oh until the next chapter. 😏