First Time Chapter 13

There will be Lemon in this. You have been warned!

POV: Levy

I can see again. There was light everywhere. Was it morning? I was so scared of Gajeel yesterday that I hid for so long. I look down at my feet, he is sleeping there. He didn't leave my side. It's the day where they start matting. There is only two days they can really try. It's today or never. I have to do it with him. A chill goes down my spine. I noticed, that I was still naked from yesterday. I thought about clothes, but knowing how horny he was going to be, I just put on a large top. And I thought yesterday was bad, what's going to happen today. I make my way over to the bed. And try to sleep until he wakes up. When he finally gets up, his hair is a mess. Does he ever brush it.
"I see you got out of you egg thing." He states
"Yeah, Sorry."
"I was being an ass, and I shouldn't try to just take you like I was." He looks down at the ground
"Hey, I know this might be weird, but can I brush your hair? ... Only so we can bond you know!" My face is so red
"My hair? You will finally go all the way with me, if I let you brush my hair." He looks confused
"Well I mean, I'm still nervous, I just want to talk and get to know you."
"I don't even own a hair brush." He laughs
"Well, we could use mine?"
"Fine, But you have to come over to me." He states
I head over, brush in hand. I can't believe he is letting me do this. Every stroke I made, he seems scared, and he even started to sweat. I haven't pulled his hair, what's wrong. Part of me is happy that I made him wear clothes to bed, because over wise I would be overwhelmed by his member. I blush.
"L-Llevyy...." He starts to say, but he stops
"What's up?"
"What are you doing?" He asked
"I'm brushing your hair, you said I could."
"Yeah, bbbutt I-I didn't thhink it wwwoulddd turn me ooonn." He was stuttering
"Oh, sorry. Let's talk about something."
"Ok, um. What made you start reading?" He asked
"Oh, well it was a good way to distract my self from every day life. My parents, they were never home." I feel sad now. I haven't really spoke to them since they moved several towns over.
"Well, my only parent was a dragon. And he always gave me hell!" He must be thinking of when he found his dad, then lost him right after.
"Yeah, why have you never brushed your hair?"
"What's the point, it's just going to get messy again."
We talked for over an hour. Learning so much. When I started to walk over to the metal bits, he looked scared again. "All I did was walk over here, why you being strange?"
"T-The way yyou walk...." He is starring at me
My face was red. "Why did you picked me?"
He looks up, face red. "You you just seemed so nice. I was a jerk to you, hurt you the first day. Then even after that, you still was nice to me. You made me feel like I belonged."
My face was red, "You looked like you needed someone in your life, like you have been through so much."
He stands up, looks me up and down. His member is starting to be noticeable. "Levy, your making this so hard to not take you." He was looking down to the ground.
Am I ready to do it. My heart was racing. It hits me, that the end goal is to get pregnant. I starts to breathe heavy. Like a panic attack. "I-I don't know... I-If I'm ready.... tto be a parent." I look down, red face.
He walks over, and puts a hand on my shoulder. "We would be in it together."
I was shocked. I for some reason thought he would leave after he got me pregnant. "Ok, but this is my first time." I am shaking, scared out of my mind. I should just take control. He leans in, and kisses my check. My head feels heavy. Real heavy. He starts to laugh at me, as I start to fall.
"Don't be getting a hard head now. It will weigh ya down." He smiles
I have reason to believe I have turned my head into iron. He helps me to the mirror. "Oh! Um! I don't like this!"
"Just breathe. It's a good thing, once the mark is gone, you won't have the access to dragon slayer magic." He chuckles
This magic is only temporary, just relax. What's the chances I will get pregnant the first time anyway.  I watch my iron head vanish. I that a deep breath. I turn to Gajeel kinda fast. Pointing my finger right in his face. "If we do this, you are my boyfriend. Officially. That means you will take me on date, buy me thing, and will never leave!"
He is looking at my finger. He smirks. "As long as you promise to let me fuck you whenever I want."
My face was red. I say low under my breath, while looking at the ground. "Deal." I could feel his hand go around my waist. The other one lifts my chin. "I-I love you G-Gajeel."
"I have waited so long for those words." He kisses my lips. When he comes back up. "I love you too Levy."

(Lemon)

We kiss again, with passion. He bites my lower lip, I moaned, opening my mouth. His tongue made its way in. Exploring everything, while I could feel his member getting hard.  I use my free hand to reach down. Start to rub his pants where his member was hiding. He likes that. When we stopped kissing, he went to my neck. I could feel him bitting, I moaned. When blood came from the spot, he licked it up. Little circles, taking his time. I finally put my hand in his pants. My little hand could hardly wrap around it. How is this going to feel in my spot? I try rubbing my hand up and down. He then bites my shoulder. I moan. He chuckles. He grabs the base of my shirt. I let him take it off of me. I was now fully naked. He seem surprised by that. Then he continued to kiss my shoulder. I use my hands to pull down his pants just a little. I have only see his member once. It's so big. He starts to kiss down to my chest. I moan. His member twitches. My moans must turn him on. He starts to kiss my breast. I fear they might be to small for him. But he still gives them attention. He sucks on my nipple, making it hard. His other hand is squeezing my boob. His tongue is so warm, and very wet. I moan again. I can be as loud as I want. No one is around. His hand is now pinching my nipple. Pulling it too. He then switches to my other boob. He is making me wet.
"Levy, am I turning you on?" He asks
I moan once again. "G-Gaajeeel! You make me ffeel so gggood!" He smiles, then one of his hand goes to my spot. Rubbing me harder and harder. I moan. I really want this. I rub his member faster. He starts to kiss down my belly. I'm not ready for him to go down there. So instead I push him to the bed. His face, he wasn't expecting that. I take his member in both hands, and I bring my mouth close. I spit on it, using my hands to rub it in. My mouth opens, and my tongue does little swirls around his top. I have never down this, but I have read it in a book. I then open wide, and let my mouth take him in. I go as far down as I can. He is shaking, must feel good. I take it slow, then I start to move faster. He even lets a moan slip. Must be real good. I go to his top, and swirl my tongue again.
"Stop teasing already." He said
"What you going to do about?" He then takes his hands, and put them on my head. And starts to force me to go down, fast. He did this about a good ten pumps, then let me take over. I feel him get harder. He moan.
"I'm about to go." He states
I go down hard again, and his white substance shoots in my mouth. It's warm, and tastes like salt. I take all of it. Then swallow. I then lick his member clean. He loves that. He was twitching. I then crawl up his body to his face. We kiss again. His tongue in my mouth. It's getting hot in here. He then flips me, I'm on my back, he is on top. He then lowers himself. He is going to my spot. He kisses my thighs. I moan. His tongue hits my spot, licked it hard. He even sucks it. It's so good. I keep moaning. His hand comes up, and he sticks on finger in me. The one was going in and out, fast, while he licked my spot. I could feel my juice coming. "I'm cumming!"
"I can tell, smells so good." He states
My face was red. I couldn't believe he can smell it, and he likes it. As I came his put in another finger. He then stands up at the foot of the bed. My legs hanging off. He takes the rest of his clothes off. His pants where already half way off, so it was best to take them all the way off. He throws the shirt over to the corner of the room. He grabs my waist, and pulls my area next to him. His member rubbing against my spot. It's so good, I moan again. He then slides his member in. It hurts. I scream. "Gajeel!"
"I won't move until your ready for me." He smiles
I give it a few minutes, I know blood is coming. I raise my back, and he thrusts hard, and fast. Back and forth. The pain passes. And it feels good. He keeps pounding me. "Harder!" And He does. He even finds my G-spot. I instantly scream his name. ""G-Gaajeeel!" I moan again. He keeps going, I'm about to cum again.
"I'm getting to that point." He pants
"Me too." I feel his hard members get harder, and my warm juices mix. He came. I came. He lowers me to the bed again. And falls next to me. I see a little blood on the bed, but otherwise it's all cum. There was a lot. I rest my head on his chest. We did it. "That was really good." I say with a red face.
"Oh, we are not done, I want round two." He said as he starts to kiss me again.

Well then, that happened, The next chapter is going to be Lemon again. You have been warned.