Metal Egg? Chapter 11

Horny men, don't always get what they want. 😏
I was mean, nothing to bad, again its dirty, but not a full Lemon. It's not the right day. There is still two more days to the matting season.

POV: Levy

When I woke up this Morning, he wasn't even near me. He was turned away from me. With almost a whole foot between us. When I tried to get closer to him, he rolled farther away. What was his problem. He has been very clingy, now he doesn't want me. It hit me, it's day number 3, the day he is going to be mean.
I have seen him, where it looked like he wanted me dead. Back when he had attacked Fairy Tail. A shiver goes down my spine. Is he going to act like that. I don't think I could handle that again, especially now that I care for him so much. I crawl out of bed, and start on breakfast. He had a bunch of metal bits made up. As I ate it more and more it was easier to eat. I then grabbed stuff so I could take a bath. He wakes up.
"Why are you so dam happy." He snarled
"I'm always this happy."
"Well, you need to take it down a notch. Or I might have to make you." He grins
That look, it was a scary one. "Fine, just eat your metal, so I can take a bath."
"Don't tell me what to do!" He hissed at me
He eats his food, then he gets up and walks outside. I follow. I kinda don't want to be near, but I know I have too. He stands so far from the water. When I go near, he starts to have pain. I have to take a step back. Really, this is how this is going. There was a big rock, I have to still strip, so I go behind it. As I remove my Pjs, he gets closer.
"Are you really hiding? I saw you yesterday in your underwear." He laughs
"Stay back! I'm not ready for you to see me naked." He steps back, he is close enough that I can get in the water. I pop my head up from behind the rock. "Turn around please."
"Really. What if I don't want to?" He snaps
"Just do it! Or I'll leave."
"That's a big threat." He rolls his eyes, as he turns around
While he wasn't looking, I slid into he water. Getting fully covered, I turn back to Gajeel. "Ok, I'm covered."
"I'm going to the rock to train." He states
"Fine, just stay a distance away from me." I watch him mimicking me, as he crosses the lake. He get on his rock, and closes his eyes. I start to wash my body. I forget he is there, as I wash my breast. My hands rubbing all over them. I start to think of yesterday, how I took control. I feel my hands travel down to my spot. It's still underwater, while my breast have been out.

POV: Gajeel

I had opened my eyes to say something to Levy. That's when I see her touching her own chest. I haven't seen them exposed before. I can feel myself getting hard. Then she moved her hand down. My face is red. She is doing this on propose. I know tomorrow is the day we can actually go all the way, but why do I have an urge to take her now. If it happens early, maybe this week will end early. I slide down off the rock, and swim underwater over to her. As I get close, I see her hand. 2 fingers going in and out of her opening. She looks so small and very breakable. I get right up on her. I look up, and above the water, her eyes are closed. She forgot I was here. I'm so hard down there, I need to release it.

POV: Levy

I'm having dirty thoughts, every time I take baths I do. I feel something move in the water. It hits me, I'm not home! I turn to see where Gajeel is. Crap! He is gone. Out of nowhere he jumps out of the water in front of me. I scream and try to cover fast. He has an evil look, when he grabs me out of the water. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, LET ME DOWN. I DON'T WANT YOU LOOKING AT ME!"
"To bad, because I'm about to take you!" He snaps at me.
My face is red. I'm not ready. It's so hard to keep covered when he is carrying you. When he sets me down. His hand goes up in the air. I'm scared. All of a sudden Everything is black.

POV:Gajeel

I was about to grab her by the throat, and throw her to my bed. When out of no where. I hit something. What! There was a giant metal egg like thing around her! "Hey! What's so funny! Where the hell did this egg come from!" I try hitting it, bitting it, and even running in to it. "Levy where did you go, because if your the egg, that isn't fair!" Hmm, I guess I can't get in, so I'm stuck waiting until tomorrow.