<3>

I headed towards the highway, going to a place I knew would make me feel better. Exo's house.

I had met them through being an idol and became close friends with them over time. They weren't particularly fond of BTS from the beginning. The other members acted very different away from the cameras. They tended to be quite mean and cold to the other groups. And when they were on tape, their interactions were forced and ungenuine.

Exo was a very kind and caring group of people, always welcoming me with open arms, not mattering about my problems.

I knocked on the door and saw Baekhyun there, a giant smile plastered on his face and his dark hair swept back messily. My mood instantly went up seeing his happy face that was actually similar looking to mine.

"You actually came! I thought for sure you were going to bail again," He cheered, hugging me tightly, unaware of the ache in my arms. I hissed sharply in pain from the bruises on my limbs being treated roughly. Baekhyun pulled away panicked, hearing the pained noise that came from me. He looked at my arms with realization, his eyes swarming with sadness and anger.

He and the other members of his group knew about the what the members did to me. I had come to their dorm on many occasions with cuts and bruises on me that were inflicted by my enemies, raising questions I didn't have excuses for.

I had come clean to them about what was going on, hoping they wouldn't leave me in the dust and harm my already hurting heart.

They were angry, but not at me.

They were furious at my members, often asking how they could do such a thing to someone so innocent. The group wanted to take action but knew why I couldn't do anything about the situation.

I had a contract with BigHit that says I had to stay in the group until we disband or everyone in the group collectively wanted to leave.

I really couldn't do anything but make their lives hell.

I felt Baekhyun hold the back of my large hands with his own, looking at my palms before trailing his eyes to my arms in distress.

"Why did you go out like this?" He asked softly, a frown tugging at his lips as he questioned my clothes that reviled the dark marks. I smiled brightly at him, excited to tell him my plan. He looked a little bit confused at my cheerfulness and raised a dark eyebrow.

"I know what to do now Baek!" I exclaimed, walking into their large home. I honestly knew it just as well as the other guys because of how much time I had spent in the place. "I'm going to make them pay."

I sat down on the black leather couch while I watched Baekhyun call everyone down. They were all super excited to see me which made me smile big. Being wanted was a rare feeling that I cherished deeply.

"I am going to ruin their lives guys. I'm going to make everyone hate them like the way they hate me. Once they find out how the members treat me, they can kiss their careers goodbye!" I explained, my smile not faltering once and my hands moving along with my passion filled words.

They all exchanged happy glances, finally seeing something that could work.

"That's genius!" Sehun beamed, his members nodding along with him. I grinned at their enthusiasm.

They've always felt terrible about the subject because they couldn't do anything about my situation, even though I had told them countless not to feel bad. It wasn't their fault, it was theirs.

After chatting casually amongst ourselves, we all decided on a movie together and sat on the insanely large black couch that could fit all of us on it comfortably.

I leaned against Baekhyun's warm shoulder, trying hard to not fall asleep as the images from the television began to fade, my eyes having trouble concentrating with the tiredness that was enveloping me.

My lids felt like magnets being pulled together though, and the thought of sleep felt so good in my sleepy mind.

The last thing I remembered was a soft blanket being laid on my drained body then my vision peacefully fading to black.

~

This is highkey cringy but whatever lol I'm also don't really know Exo but it worked out for this story so I'm sorry if their personalities seem off. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm going to try my best to update once a week so stay tuned!