<10>

I unlocked the dorm door and was greeted by a satisfying sight. Jimin was crying into his small hands while Jin (who had tears in his eyes as well) comforted him. The rap line stood in the corner of the room, their posture hunched over and their eyes tired. Jungkook was no where to be found.

I paid no attention to them, walking past them with a nonchalant attitude and going up to my room. They didn't even try to stop me.

I heard quiet sniffles coming from the direction of Jungkook's room but I ignored them. He did that to me, so I'd do the same.

I jumped onto my unmade bed, the little bit of piercing pain in my sides not worrying me as I knew that it would heal soon. I snatched my phone from its resting spot and quickly opened up twitter.

The interview was trending.

I lips formed a large smile at the sight of all the comments and tweets.

"What happened to Tae?"

"Who did that to Tae?"

"Is V okay? Did something happen?"

"What the actual fuck."

V and Taehyung become the trending hashtags. Everyone wondering what the fuck was going on.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins as I kept reading everyone's tweets. The feeling of excitement was rushing through my body. People were questioning things now, looking over my words and past interviews. They were trying to figure out what was wrong.

My plan was actually working. I was actually going to be able to hurt them like they hurt me. Holy shit.

Cries could be heard from downstairs but I didn't feel a twinge of pity. They had made me cry harder than that countless times before without reason. They didn't care, so why should I?

The only person I felt the tiniest bit bad for was Jungkook. He had never actually hurt me physically. Sometimes verbally but was only when the hyungs told him to, it was never self-provoked it ever filled with any real hate. He deserved a little bit of pain, but not his entire life being ruined.

It was too late now though.

And in all honestly, he can go down with them for all I care. He loved his hyungs so much, right? Then let him fall along side them. He loved them enough to leave me stranded by myself. Enough to ignore my hollers and cries of pain and agony when the others would beat me. Enough to treat me like a stranger that meant nothing to him.

Yeah, he can go fuck himself with the rest of them.

I knew tomorrow was going to be an eventful day filled with a lot of explaining from both myself and the rest of the group. The manager was going to have a hard day tomorrow which meant all of us were going to have a hard day tomorrow.

Well, all of them but me.

~

Ayyyy, our plan is working! Do you agree with Tae about his thoughts on Jungkook? (think from Tae's POV, he doesn't know how Jungkook feels)

Sorry for the late update but hey, at least it's here!

Thank you all for reading :)