Chapter 2- HighSchool

BoldItalics- Alex writing to Soulmate 
Bold- Soulmate 

   I started attending a high school too. Life seems amazing, but it is so dull. Black and white. My soulmate is somewhere. It wasn't until now when I learned I could talk to them. Well, write... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time for another day of Highschool. 

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad," I yelled as I walked out the door. 

The walk to school was always dull. The world was coloured in black and white. 

"Hey, Laf. Wheres Herc and John at?"  
"I don't know, they left a little later said they would meet us here. They probably went to the cafe for coffee." 
"Oh okay." 
BLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Well theres the beel, I'll see you later Laf." 
"Bye Alex." 

I headed off to my classes. Today was gonna be another long today. 

I went on with my day. Soon it was time for lunch and I wandered through the halls to my locker. 

"Hamiltrash!" Great. My daily visit from the Three Idiots.  I spin on my heel to face them. 
"What?" 
"Oh, we are just here to talk,"Jefferson smirks. Great.
" Mhm, since when did yall just "talk" to me? Never." 
"Oh, well then I guess we're here to beat you up." 
"Oh goody," I say in the most sarcastic way ever. 
"Madison I guess you get the first punch."Jefferson leans up against a locker waiting for it all to happen. 

Yeah, they never like me. I don't know why, but I don't like him either, and whatever it is Jefferson started it. 

*FlashBack* 

First day here... Let's try and make some friends.

I see a guy with poofy hair just staring at me. There was something about him. I walked up to him and stuck out my hand. 

"Hey!," I said tilting my head a bit smiling. He stares at me and slowly reaches out to shake my hand. 
"Hey...I-I'm Jefferson- Thomas Jefferson."
"Hi there, I'm Alexander Hamilton." He just stares at me more. I mean I stare back at him. He is pleasing to the eye. I wanna touch his hair. 

"THOMAS! Let's go! Why you talkin to that scrawny excuse for a kid?" I flinch back at those words. What did I do? 
He shakes his head. 
"Coming! Yeah, I don't know why...he- he isn't worth anyone's time." With that, he walked away. Oh. I thought we could've been friends. I guess not. 

*FlashBack Over* 

They shoved me against the lockers then punched me senseless. I feel to the floor when someone kicked my stomach. I curled up in a ball. I was strong. Ever since that day, we met I started to work out more. I was strong, I could stop them. So why don't I?

"Agh, STOP! That hurts!" They had kicked me in my stomach again then slammed my head against some lockers, then started punching me again. 

By the time they stopped beating me up lunch was over. Jefferson never hit me this time. Only Madison and Burr. I wonder why...

I slowly got up. I needed to go to the nurse, but then they would ask why this happened, and then they would call my parents and that wouldn't turn out very well. I'll just lie. 

"What  happened?" 
"I um tripped." 
"Oh, okay then. Hold on for a second." She went back somewhere and came back with some bandages. 

After about 10 minutes of pathing me up, she gave a late pass and I walked back to my debate class. Jefferson was in this class. This should be fun.

"I'M TELLING YOU IF WE LOWERED THE AGE OF WHEN PEOPLE COULD DRINK THEY WOULDNT HAVE A LIVER DEVELOPED ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT! It's also when many students get out of college so they can delegate their own lives!" 

"ANYBODY CAN DELEGATE THEIR OWN LIVES! THATS ISNT A GOOD POINT!" Jefferson said. He was opposing me. I wasn't gonna lose. 

"NO, THEY CANT!" 
"THAT'S A MATTER OF OPINION!" 
"NO, IT ISNT ITS A FACT THAT I CAN PROVE!" 
"THAT DOESNT MATTER!" 
"MAYBE IF IT COMES FROM YOUR LIFE!" 
"IF THE SHOE FITS!" 
"YOU WANNA GO THERE!?" 
"YEAH, I DO!" 
"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME! YOU CAN TURN AROUND! BEND OVER! I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE MY SHOE FITS!" I yelled kicking him in his shin. He winced then grabbed the collar of my shirt. He was ready to punch when the teacher stopped him. 

"JEFFERSON! Sit down. Hamilton... sit down." He said with a sigh. 
"Fine," Jefferson grumbled letting go of my shirt. 
 He walked back to his desk and walked back to mine. He rested his chin on his hand. Was he... staring at me? I mean I was staring at him too but...

"What do you want Hamilton? Like whatcha see?" He smirked. 
"Yes, sure. I love the way you beat me senseless every day and then leave me in pain. Totally lovin what I'm seeing." He seemed to wince. He just looked down then rotated his head and looked forward.

Did he seem..... sad? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm applying to colleges today. I went home explained my way out of my Mom's interigation on why I look beat up then headed to my room an started applying for colleges. 

I applied to Kings College, Princeton, Harvard, and Yale. If I got into anyone o those that would be great. I mostly want Kings College since that's where my Dad teaches. I got my applications and ran downstairs, outside and shoved them into the mailbox. I hope I get my responses soon.. I am a straight-A student, lots of extracurriculars and amazing writing skills.

 These are all things I have been told.

~~1 month later~~ 

I dashed outside and ran to the mailbox. 

YES! I got responses from the colleges I applied to. 

Princeton- Accepted 
Harvard-Accepted
Yale-Accepted
Kings-Accepted
YES! 

I decided to write to my soulmate. I was going to Kings College! My dream college.

Hey, Love guess what?

What?

I got into Kings College!

Omg that's amazing love! Heyy love guess what!

What? 

I got into Kings too!

OH MY GOSH! Do you think we could meet up?  

I would love that!

YAY

YAY

Goodnight Love.

Goodnight Love

I might actually meet my soulmate. Now I can't wait to go to college. 

A/N HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Hope yall are enjoying this so far. I should have another one out later today or tomorrow. This is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooo good!!! As always 

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!