Chapter 20- Drop Kick you into Oblivian

I saw my beloved Thomas in a dream.

Was that the last time I would see him?

The dang school kids have made me fall into a hole that would forever leave me scared.

Stupid school kids. 

~~~~~~~~~~

*Alex* 

I woke up and I instantly headed for the front desk. I passed after hearing a flat line from Thomas' room. 

"Thomas Jefferson. Is he okay? Can I see him?" 

She looked up with kindness in her eyes and sweet smile. 

"Yes, right this way." 
"Oh, thank goodness he's alive." 

I walked into the room and saw a beat up Thomas sprawled out on a hospital bed. He peacefully asleep. His chest steadily rising and falling. I sighed and sat down by his bed. I reached out my hand and held his in my hand. 

"Ya know Thomas, you look beautiful even now." No response. Of course. He's asleep. I stared at him for a little while longer before deciding to text my friends. 

HammyHam- Guys Thomas is in the hospital. 
OiuOiu- Oh no! what happened? Are you okay? 
HammyHam- He got beat up, but his head was banged into the ground, the brick wall, like a dozen times. He flatlined a few hours ago. 
SewinPants- Why didn't you tell us sooner?! 
HammyHam- He flatlined only a few minutes after he got here and I passed out. I just now woke up. He's sleeping now. 
Waitin'orIt- What hospital? 
HammyHam-  New York Central or something like that. 
TurtleBoi- We're on our way.
HammyHam- Oh, aren't you happy he's hurt. Come near him and I will drop kick you into oblivion. (Tm) Just because I took care of you doesn't mean I forgive you. 

OuiOui- Alex maybe you should cut him some slack. 
HammyHam- No. What if Adrienne came and punched Herc, gave him a bloody nose and said she didn't regret it and would do it again? How would you feel? Would you want her around? 
OuiOui- No. 
HammyHam- Exactly. John comes near him and ya know what will happen. I don't wanna see you. 
TutleBoi- Alex I'm sorry. 
HammyHam- Oh now you're sorry. You weren't then.  I don't care if you're sorry. Sorry, doesn't cut it. Sorry, doesn't get rid of the pain and betrayal from you. Sorry, doesn't fix broken trust. 
TurtleBoi- Alex. 

HammyHam as blocked TurtleBoi from his contacts. 

TurtleBoi- ALEX

HammyHam- Laf, Herc, Aaron, come on over. Aaron mind telling your boyfriend? 
Waitin'ForIt- James isn't my boyfriend! 
SewinPants- Mhm, sure keep telling yourself that. We're almost the Alex. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*John* 

I don't care what Alex said I was coming to see him. If Thomas got beat up, he did something to try and help Thomas. He is hurt too. I'm coming whether he liked it or not. I'm not as sick anymore, I should be fine.

*Alex* 

"Alex!Mon ami!How are you doing?" 
"Okay.Just okay Laf. " 
"Well, at least he is okay. " 
"I don't know Herc. He flatlined. " 
"But he is breathing on his own and he is alive. We'll see how he is once he wakes up. Don't worry Mon Petite Lion, he is tough. " 
"He didn't fight back Laf. "
"Well Thomas acts tough but he is a softie. He doesn't really fight a lot. " 
"I know. I know Herc. " 

Throughout the conversation, I was constantly staring at Thomas. Holding and rubbing his hand. 

Laf and Herc stayed here. They stayed for about another hour before Aaron and James walked in. 

"Hey, guys," I mumbled out. 
"Hey." 
"Hello." 

We sat in silence once again. I hated the silence. It made it seem like the situation was helpless and we had to be silent or we might miss something important. 

I never liked the quiet. 

But I would have wished for silence if it meant that he didn't walk in. 

"What are you doing here?" I said getting up. "I swear John, go away. You are not wanted here. I don't need to deal with you saying your 'happy' Thomas is hurt." I felt small tears pricking at the corner of m eyes.

"Alex, I just wanted to see you. I knew you would have gotten beat up." He started to walk towards me but I shoved him away.

"I don't care. I'm fine. He's not. That's what matters is that Thomas is lying in a hospital bed and I'm not. You came to see me, fine, you've seen me. You can go now." 

"But you need moral support! I'm here for you!" 
"I HAVE MORAL SUPPORT!" I motioned to everybody else in the room, who was currently gawking at the argument. 

"Alex..." 
"Go John." I looked down at the floor while the tears slipped. I pointed towards the door. 
"Alex please-" 
"John...Go," I said firmer this time. 

I heard footsteps and looked up and turned back to the bed. I settled back into my position, sitting by Tomas' bed and holding his hand. 

"Alex, cut him some slack. You started dating him a month after breaking up. He hasn't been with anyone since yall." 
"I don't care. He can move on. When will he learn that Thomas is m soulmate? Do you know why we broke up? Because he said he didn't love me anymore. He broke up with me. He was the one who wanted this so I moved on. I still loved him, but I  moved on and found my soulmate." 

"You didn't say he broke up with you." 
"Well, he did. It hurt when he said he didn't love me. He can go find someone else. I found someone else, so can he. That doesn't explain his actions. I'm done cutting him some slack and giving him a  break." 

After that mini-rant of mine, we once again sat in silence. 
The only sound was the steading beeping of the heart monitor. 

"I have to go. Come on Aaron." James stood up, taking Aarons hand with him. I can only assume they had a date tonight. 

"We should go too Mon amour." 

I was left to myself, my thoughts and that steady beeping. 

It was dangerous to leave me with my own thoughts. 

Very dangerous. 

A/N HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY! An entire chapter without Thomas' POV... thank you all for reading! Hope yall enjoyed, I will update as much as I can, maybe, maybe if yall are lucky there will be another chapter today. Anyway, Over 600 reads?!?! Thank you!!!!! As always- 
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!