Chapter 16- Squad Talk gone wrong

New book- Indefinite Love. Mute AU and Office Au. Please go read and enjoy this chapter!

warning- REAAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY short chapter because it was a good cliffhanger and I wanted to and it's late, but you'll get a reeeeaaaaaaallllyyyyyy long chapter tomorrow!

Angst is coming! Not now! But so soon you'll be able to sense it!

Afraid to let go. Afraid that if I did, I would lose this happy Lex. I held him tight and never let go.    ~~~~~

*Alex*

3 months. 
Its been three months since Thomas and I started dating, and we still haven't told my friends. That's what we plan on doing today.  

"Thomas, are you sure you want to tell my friends?" 

"Yes. Its been 3 months Lex." 

"You know how they can be." 

"Yes, I know. But they are probably suspecting something anyway because we have been acting weird to them lately and how they don't know already is strange to me." 

"I guess your right. They probably already know but just haven't said anything yet. " 

"Let's go. They are already at Laf's place." 

"Fine let's go." 

We made our way to Laf's place. I was fidgeting. I was worried, my friends are exactly the biggest Thomas fans. 

"Hey, Laf!" 
"Hey, Mon Ami! Whys he here?" 
"He is part of the news." 
"Oh~?" A smirk slithered across his face. Oh boy. 

We stepped in and aw the ENTIRE squad. Goodie. 

We nestled our spot on the couch and waited for everyone to gather around. 

"So... what the news Alex?" John looked away while asking this question. 
"well, um, well, I, we, um, wanted to, um-"
"Alex and I are dating. Was it that hard Lex?" 

"YOUR WHAT?" A shout in unison escaped my friends as they jumped up. I started to blush. I nod very slowly and wait for a response. Everyone jumps up and starts running around asking questions that I cant understand. I hear a thud
"OW! Frick!" 
 Someone, I don't know who punched Thomas, so now he had a bloody nose. I got pissed. Like, pissed beyong compare!

 No one hurts Thomas. If they were gonna act like this I don't wanna be here right now. 

"LEAVE HIM BE!" I shouted causing everyone to shut up and stare at me surprised by my sudden outburst. 

"Let's go, Thomas, they are obviously not supportive." I marched out dragging Thoams behind me. 
"Lex, we could have given them an explanation." 
"No, they hurt you and I don't want that. If that's how they are going to act they don't want an explanation."
"Lllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxx!" 
"what?" 
"Come on." 

I'm pulled back to the room full of friends. 
"Alex, mon ami, we are sorry we just didn't expect this." 
"Mhm." 
"It just got crazy. I don't know who punched Thoams though." Herc was leaning against a wall. 
"I did." My face went blank. 
Everyone was quiet. 

I turned to who said that. 

"What did you say?" Poison in my voice. 
"I said. I. Did.It. I punched Thomas. I would do it a million times again if I could. I feel no sh-" 

Before he could continue my fist met his face and I slammed him against the wall. 

"What the f***! Who do you think you are? Don't even think of being around me anymore. or Thomas. I don't want to see you again. You hurt him, you hurt me! Leave John!" 

"No." 

A/n HHEYYYYYYYYYYYY so I know I haven't updated in a while things have been crazy and I've been working on a new story. Sorry, this chapter was so short, but a really long one is to come! So just you wait. Thank you for reading and
BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!