Chapter 11- Released

The bathroom.
Razors.

I'm too much of a wimp to commit suicide. But I want to relieve the pain and guilt I feel. I might
Otherwise, I think might break completely.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alex* 

I get out today. I couldn't be happier to get out of that horrible confined bland white room. Not to mention the uncomfortable bed. 

"Ya ready to go Lex?" I looked up and saw John leaning against the doorway. He looked gorgeous. 
"Yeah I am." I got up and looked around the room. I don't know what for. I told John to go on without me. I kept looking around the room. I suddenly realized what it was that I was looking for. 

The bracelet. The one Thomas gave me. He gave it to me in a little envelope.  He must've left it there for me after I fell asleep. There was a letter inside. It was the best letter that could have ever been written, but I won't share it, not now anyway, not yet. 

I couldn't find it and I started to freak out a bit. My phone buzzed in my pocket. 

Jackie- Babe, ya coming?
Short N' Sassy- Yeah, I'm just... looking for something. I cant find it. 
Jackie- What is it? Maybe I can help? 
Short N' Sassy- Its okay, I won't be much longer. 

My phone buzzed once again, but I didn't bother looking at the message. I  kept looking. I looked under the bed, the nightstand, the drawers. I couldn't find it. 

Short N' Sassy- Can you come help me look? 
Jackie- Lol, sure. What is it your looking for? 
Short N' Sassy- A bracelet. I got it as a gift
Jackie- Oh, the one from ya, ya know, your mom? 
Short N' Sassy- NO! I would never lose that one, it's a different one.
Jackie- Which one? 
Short N' Sassy- Its the one Thomas gave me before he left. It has s white with like a green bead in the middle. (Picture above) 

I failed to tell him that Thomas had a matching one. 

*FlashBack* 

I woke up. It was pretty dark outside. I looked over to reach for my phone. I see a magenta envelope. Well, I know who that's from. I reached over and found that it was heavy. I opened it. A white bracelet fell out. I picked up and put it on. I read the letter and my heart melted. This man. 

I snapped back to reality when John walked in. He got on the floor next to me and helped me looked. We found it after like half an hour.

A sigh of relief escaped my mouth.
a conversation for later.
"I found it!"
"Good." He didn't sound happy. I brush it off. That's a conversation for later. We can go now. I got up off the floor. We began the short walk back to John's car. 

"So, that bracelet means a lot to you?" He asked still staring at the road. 
"Yeah. Trying to start a friendship. Its a friendship bracelet kinda thing." Funny, I had been trying to convince myself of that very thing. I didn't believe it, and neither did John. 

He let it go. 
Could I do that? 

"So are you still cutting?" 
"No. I haven't cut since the beginning of college." 
"Not a long time." 
"I know. But progress is progress." 
"I agree. Are you still depressed?" I could hear the true concern and worry, and care laced in his voice. 
"No. Not a lot anyway. I don't feel like killing myself. That main source has stopped." I looked down at my phone. I realized that I never looked at that message that was sent to me. 

I scrolled through my contacts to see which had an alert. 

Thomas- 1 message. 

Oh dear. 

I clicked. 

ThomasTheTrain- Hey... you okay? I''m sorry. I really am. I didn't know I hurt you that much. I'm sorry. You don't have to wear the bracelet. 

He was sorry?

Short N' Sassy- It's okay. I knew what I was doing. John and I are trying again so I'm okay, but I love the bracelet and I'm going to wear it. I will never take it off.

....

ThomasTheTrain - Okay. I'll see you back at the dorm? 
Short N' Sassy- Yup! 

*Thomas* 

I dont know why...

But some reason that knife met my skin.
It had a pleasent encounter with blood. 
It met the cold running water of he sink and I cleaned it off form the few cuts I scared my body in. It met the bottom of the drawer where it would stay hidden. 

I met the couch. My finger tapped a textt away to Alex. 

He responded. 
He was going to where the bracelet. 
I was hoping he would... He is with John. 

But that small white bracelet gives me hope. 
There is still the slightest chance. 

There is still hope. 

I'll keep telling myself that. 

*Alex* 

"Bye John!" I hugged him before entering my dorm to see a sleeping Thomas. 

I walked over to him and studied him. 
Tears stained his face. Why? 
My eyes met his arms. 

No. I just stopped he was not going to start. 

I had to come up with a plan.... 
Someway to get him to stop. I don't know why he would want to ruin his beautiful body. 

Hey, ya'll know, he knows. WE ALL KNOW I LOVE HIM SO WHY HIDE IT!? 

I had a plan. How I was going to do it on my own, and while he was still asleep I have no Idea, but I will try. Let's do this.   

A/N So sorry that it was a short chapter but I had to have a cliffhanger!!! 
Well, I hope yall didn't think it would be that easy for them to get together! Keep trying!!!
Anyways Thanks for 200+ reads! Thank you all so much for reading and hope you continue to enjoy this wonderful rollercoaster of a book this will become! 

BBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!