Chapter 4- Breaks

This is going to be a long year. And I already have a bad start.  

*Jefferson* 

I decided instead of moping around I would start unpacking more. I went to my room and started with my clothes. Which I had a lot of. I started taking them out one by one and unfolding them and folding them once again and placing them into drawers. I eventually finished with clothes and that was all I had left to do so I wrote to my soulmate. 

Hey love<3

I looked away and scrolled through my phone until I felt a pinching feeling on my arm. 

Hey <3 

What are you doing? 

Oh about that... I'm kinda on a date...

Oh, I'll stop writing then, you shouldn't be writing to your soulmate with a date in front of you. 

It's okay he is in the bathroom. 

Oh. I'll have to stop talking to you eventually. 

Its okay... are you hurt? 

A little.

I'm so sorry.

Its fine you don't even know who I am. 

You don't know who I am. What if you actually hate me when we meet? 

You're my soulmate. How could I hate you? I haven't seen you before but I know you're beautiful. 

Now you're making me blush. 

That's, not exactly a bad thing. 

It is if my date is coming. 

Bye. 

WAIT

What

Don't leave 

Why? Is your date coming right? 

Yes. 

Bye Love. I'll talk to you later. 

Bye. 

I feel betrayed. Hurt. Second best. Not good enough. I put my pen down and pull out my phone again scrolling through Hamiltons Instagram. There are pictures of him shirtless and at a beach. There are comments like ; 

Too cute
Too Hot
Can I get your number 
Hit me Up

I took a closer look at the photo. (Not like ya dirty minds!) 

I look at his wrist. Scars. Cuts. Does he still cut? I'll ask him once he gets back. 
I continue to scroll through his feed and find myself admiring him... whatever. It's nothing. He hates me. 

I fall asleep. 

*Alex* 

"So, you were talking to your soulmate on our date saying you loved him? ALEX!?" 

I was in tears. He sat down when I was saying goodbye to my soulmate. 

"Alex I knew we weren't soulmates but I thought you still loved me. But on or date your gonna go and run to your soulmate and tell them you love them?!" 

"Jackie, I, they, I just... They wrote to me and I wrote back and then they said he wouldn't talk to me until we weren't together anymore. I agreed and was saying goodbye when you walked out." 

"You were blushing. Said something to make you blush? What was it?" He was now standing and crossing his arms. His face red with anger. I don't know what I did wrong. 

"I- I- They said...." 
"What?" He had poison in his voice. 
"They said ;

You're my soulmate. How could I hate you? I haven't seen you before but I know you're beautiful. 
I didn't tell them to say that, I didn't do anything to provoke them to say that! Jackie, please don't be mad at me! " I was almost screaming now. I'm sure Jefferson could hear all of this an would make fun of me for it. 

"Alex... They, Alex they love you." He rubbed his neck and sighed. He looked at me with eyes of sorrow and pain. I wonder what color eyes he has. 

"They're my soulmate, of course, they will. I will love him anyway too. But that doesn't mean I don't love you! I love you, Jackie!" I shove my face in my hands. 

"Alex, can you really love someone you don't know?" 
"Do you love your soulmate?" 
"I love what they write not them in general! You love your soulmate as a person! As someone, you know!" 
"Why can't you understand!? It was a compliment! You gonna say it was false!" 
"No. But I don't think that you should be with me if you love someone else." I whip my head up and looked at him. He was standing there. No emotion but anger. He didn't even seem sad. 

Jefferson walked out of his room an saw me crying. Great here come the insults. 

"Hamilton, are you okay? Why are you crying?" He tilts his head concern laced in his voice. 
"I-It-I'm its, I-" He rushes over to me and hugs me. John marches up to us and rips Jefferson away from the embrace. 

"What the heck JeFeRsON! That's MY boyfriend BACK OFF!" 
"So you love him but you basically just broke up with him!? I heard the ENTIRE conversation! You said he shouldn't be with you! You broke up! He is like this because of you so if I were you I would BACK OFF YOURSELF!" 

John steps back a little. He shoots me a look saying sorry then walks out of the room. I start to full-on sob. Jefferson hugs me and I bury my face in his chest. 

"H-he l-left. I-I d-dint d-do a-anything w-wrong!" 
"It's okay Alex. If he didn't stay with you he isn't worth it." 
Wait did Jefferson say, Alex? 

*Thomas* 

I hear muffled yelling and I push my ear to the door. 

"You were blushing. Said something to make you blush? What was it?"Is that John?

"I- I- They said...." Hamilton? 
"What?" He had poison in his voice.
"They said ;

You're my soulmate. How could I hate you? I haven't seen you before but I know you're beautiful. " 

I stumble back. No. Thats what I wrote to my soulmate! Hamilton cant be! I don't lik- okay so maybe I like Hamilton just a little bit but no there is no way that Hamilton is my soulmate. 

I sit down on my bed and start thinking. 

I like Hamilton. But Hamilton probably doesnt like me because he is with John. What am I supposed to do? We are soulmates. I put my ear to the door once again. 

  "No. But I don't think that you should be with me if you love someone else." Jon just broke up with Hamilton. This is my shot to maybe win him over a bit.  

I walk out and see an angry John and a sobbing Ale- Hamilton. HAMILTON! 

  "Hamilton, are you okay? Why are you crying?" I don't like seeing him sad, even though I caused most of his pain. He will never love me. 
"I-It-I'm it, I-" I rush over and hug him as tight I can. Then John pulls us apart. 

"What the heck JeFeRsON! That's MY boyfriend BACK OFF!"
"So you love him but you basically just broke up with him!? I heard the ENTIRE conversation! You said he shouldn't be with you! You broke up! He is like this because of you so if I were you I would BACK OFF YOURSELF!" This guy makes me mad. So I had to spit out the truth of the matter. 

John steps back a little. He gives Alex a look then walks out. Alex starts to full-on sob. What else can I do than hug him and comfort him. He buries his head in my chest and chokes out a few words. 

"H-he l-left. I-I d-dint d-do a-anything w-wrong!" HearingAlex like this hurts me. I swear I will kill John for making Alex feel like complete and utter crap. 
I made him feel the same way....
"It's okay Alex. If he didn't stay with you he isn't worth it."
Wait did I just call him Alex? 

A/N HAHAHAHHAHA 2 chapters 2 days in a row! Arent, you proud? Anyway thank you all for reading! As always 

BBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!