Mulakat sundari ki..shaitaan se

CHAPTER 2: Mulakat Sundari Ki Shaitan Se

Khushi being the last girl child in both Kapoor and Gupta family she was pampered a lot. So in this marriage she was running here and there enjoying her friend's and to be Nanand's marriage. But 2 pair of eyes was noting her keenly.

Arnav being an orphan never enjoyed family functions and mainly marriage. He never believed in the concept of marriage and love. All he knew was lust. Girls were just to fulfill his needs. But today Arnav was not in mood to leave this function as his eagle eyes caught its prey.

Khushi was taking a plate of flowers to the alter when Soham came to her.

Soham: Di, your Sasuma to be wants something from storeroom. Go and get it for her.

He ordered her making her fume.

Khushi: She asked you. Why can't you do it?

Soham: She is not my Sasuma but yours. Go and fulfill her demand.

Khushi gritted her teeth.

Khushi: You go

Soham: you go

This went for good time of 15 minutes. When Mrs. Kapoor came, She saw both arguing and hit her forehead with her palm.

Mrs. Kapoor: Hey Mata rani!! These Two!! Arey oh Soham.. khushi!! Stop fighting.

Soham: Lo, here comes your sasuma to be.

Khushi: Shut up. Namaste!!

Saying both fell on her feet.

Mrs: Kapoor: Khush raho!! Soham, I asked you to bring the Kalash from store room na?

Soham: Huh!! Ask your Bahu na. I have someother work.

Saying he followed one of the girls in the wedding chaos upon whom he laid his eyes on to flirt.

Mrs: Kapoor: Careful!! She is black belt in Karate.

Soham: I can manage. For now you manage my Chudail DI your Bahu to be.

Khushi: You idiot. Wait!!

Before she could follow him, he ran away.

Mrs.Kapoor: Yeh larka!! Khushi, please get it na?

Khushi: Ok Aunty. I will get it.

Saying she ran upstairs to storeroom singing

AAJ MAUSAM HAI SUHANA

LAVANYA KI SHAADI KA HAI BAHANA

KHUSHI HAI AAJ DEEWANI

PATA NAHI KON HAI USKE PICHE HAI DEEWANA

LEKIN MILEGA KAB KHANA!!!

As she went upstairs, Arnav who was observing her moves followed her.

She was trying to get something out of the high shelf of the cupboard in the room when Arnav entered seeing her alone and locked the door behind. Khushi jerked hearing the click sound and turned as she slipped. She closed her eyes as she was about to fall. But Arnav's hands immediately wound around her waist that the short choli of her lehenga had left bare for him.

She felt his hands and opened her eyes to see his chocolate brown orbs getting darker with each passing second. His fingers started drawing circles on her waist. Khushi came out of his hold and glared at him.

Khushi: AAP?

Arnav raised his eye brow and smirked.

Arnav: Haan. Mai..

Khushi felt disgusted for being in his hold as she thought of their first encounter.

Few days before Khushi and Lavanya went for shopping for the marriage. After shopping, both went to ladies room to freshen themselves. Lavanya had to adjust her dress and make up so she took more time while Khushi stood out waiting for her. As she was waiting, she heard some weird noises from behind the large bushy plant near the ladies room wall.

First she dint take it seriously. But it grew louder by each passing second irritating her. After sometime, He came out from behind the plant. Except for his messed hair, he was handsome in his 3 pieve suit with matching tie. But as the girl came out following him, Khushi could not help turning red in anger and embarrassment. The girl's swollen lips and messed up dress and hair said everything. Khushi was about to walk away when she saw his his wandering around every female and al last resting on her. She could feel his eyes penetrating through her. She could feel the heat in his gaze and could understand the pure lust in his dark caramel orbs. She mumbled in an audible tone.

Khushi: huh!! Shameless Perverts.

And left the place as Lavanya came out.

His voice bought her back to present.

Arnav: So, you now remember. Then you owe an apology.

Khushi snapped her head to see his smirk. She fumed.

Khushi: dream of.

Arnav: Well I don't dream until I know that I can fulfill it. Well if you want me to dream...

Khushi: Enough. Shut your bloody non sense.

Arnav: Looks like no one taught you manners and behavior.

Khushi: says who? You? Well I don't think you can point others mistakes until you are flawless. Hope you understand. Now please leave my way as I have many other useful jobs to do.

Saying she took the kalash, opened the door and went down leaving a Fuming and amused Arnav behind. He too followed her down.

Down all the wedding rituals were done one by one. After all the pre and post wedding rituals, all sat down chatting while the Groom's room was getting ready for Suhaag raat. That time, Rohan's colleagues from AR asked him to introduce his would be wife. Rohan went to Khushi.

Rohan: Khushi, all are asking me to introduce you to them.

Khushi: WHAT? No no.

Rohan: Hey hey!! Calm down, they are just colleagues.

Khushi: I am not a trophy to display Rohan.

Rohan: Please

Khushi agreed reluctantly and joined the group with Rohan. But she missed a person standing away from the group talking over phone.

Rohan: Ok Guys!! Here you go. My beautiful fiance.

Khushi blushed hearing his complement and their Oohs and awws.

One person wished him luck while other congratulated him. Others Pulled his legs for having to get such beautiful girl. Suddenly someone popped out and asked him to dance and kiss her. Khushi panicked. They tried avoiding it. But they agreed to drop the dance but they asked for a cheek kiss. Rohan turned to Khushi and whispered.

Rohan: Khushi please bare. Just a peck ok?

Khushi just stared at him as his hands enclosed her waist pulling her close and his lips landed on her cheeks very close to her lips.

All gasped while one man fumed at this.

NO ONE CAN HAVE HER BEFORE ME. NOT SO EASILY!!

Precap: Khushi in washroom washing her face while someone entered it locking the washroom.

Please do vote and comment.