Morning!!!

Demencia's pov

   "Ugh," I sat up. The room I had just awoken in was slightly unfamiliar to me. It looked like my room, but it was quite different. 

    The walls were a mixture of sky blue, a light pink, and amethyst, which was completely different from the light blue- the walls have a lot of random colors on them but were originally light blue- walls of my room. The bed I was sitting on was in the middle of the room and had a bunch load of stuff animals, just like mine. There was a large purple dog bed in the corner, similar to 5.0.5's bed which was a light blue. A tv was on the wall opposite from the dog bed. The carpet was a waterfall blue, unlike the greenish yellow of my room. 

    There was a present smell from elsewhere in the building. It kind of smells like pancakes, eggs, and sausage. 

    After a few seconds of me taking in my surroundings, the sound of shoes on a titled floor slowly came into hearing range. I listened closely to footsteps as they slowly came closer and closer to the door of the room, before finally stopping at the door. There was a knock and the door opened. There in the doorway stood...................... Clemencia. Everything suddenly became clear.

   "Hey Dem, I made brea- Oh hey you're awake!" The unicorn version of me said happily.

    "Yeah, I just woke up a minute or two ago." I said when I noticed she was holding a tray of something. "Hey, whatcha got there?" 

    "Oh, this?" She questioned as she raised it a bit to add emphasis to it. I nodded. "Well  decided since I woke up first that I would make you some breakfast in bed." She said with a smile.

    "Thanks! That's so kind of you!" I said happily. 

     "You're welcome!" She pulled out one of those tables like things where it goes on your lap and is perfect for food in bed and placed the tray of food on it. 

    I quickly dug into the delicious looking meal. 

     She giggled. "Is it good?"

     "Hell yeah! This is some of the best food I have ever tasted!" I exclaimed before shoving more food down my throat. 

     "Thanks," She said happily. "I never really had a friend who was a girl, So it was nice to meet you."

     "Same here!" 

     After breakfast we decided to try on each others clothing, It was a lot of fun.

6.0.6's pov

     I woke up to the smell of Clemencia's cooking and the blue bear who was on top of me moving around in his sleep. We were both laying on the couch, him on top of me. We were closer together than we were last night, I was close enough to take in his scent. He smelt like cookies and other goodies that I would almost never eat unless made by a certain person. 

    He moved a bit more in his sleep while muttering something under his breath. I blushed a light pink. That was so adorable. 

      I decided to let him lay on me for a little longer.

WhiteHat's pov.

    I was only half asleep, but I could feel the warmth. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but a welcomed one, as I snuggled closer to it. I heard a small familiar chuckle. I soon awoke to black and white. I finally realized who/what I was snuggling with.

    "Morning Blackie!" I exclaimed happily as I looked up to look him in the eye. 

     "Morning Whitie." He said back. I let a small giggle past my lips. "What's so funny?"

    "Nothing." I said in a sing-song tone like a kid who was trying to keep a surprise a secret. 

    "Come on and tell me, you know I won't do anything bad to you." He said in the same playful tone. "Well, unless you were Demencia."

    I laughed a bit more. "Well, okay, I'll tell you."

    "Good, now get on with it, I'm hungry." He said with a yawn, which made me giggle even more.

    "It's just that you look so adorable with my panda onsie!" I exclaimed as I nuzzled his chest loving the feeling of the sympathetic fur against my face. "I'm surprised that you still kept it."

    I looked up to see him blushing a bright green. 

    "Uhh, well, um, it still smells like you! Yeah that's why..." He said clearly embarrassed. I laughed a bit more. 

     "Yeah, sure that's what they all say." I say with sarcasm filling my voice.

    "Oh, shut up." He said still embarrassed, but nowhere near as much. "Now get up, I want food." 

    "Okay, okay. Since when did you become so obsessed with food?" I asked in a jokenly tone.

     "Since today because I know you're going to make it." Now it's my turn to blush a bright orange. And before you ask, I don't know why my blush is orange, it just is.

     He chuckled and sat up making me have to sit up as well because of our laying position. We than both got out of bed and changed into our usual attire- This was all done in the snap of our fingers. After that we of course went to the kitchen, but not without me gawking at the many photos of BlackHat on the walls.

    "Hey, Blackie?" I started. 

    "Yeah?" 

    "Who makes all of these paintings of you?" I asked.

    "Well, a various of artists, most of them coming from more famous artists at the given time." He explained. "Why?"

    "Well..." I started as I blushed a bit. 

    "Well, what?" He questioned sounding quite curious. 

    "I wanted to try and paint you..." I told him, my blush becoming a darker shade of orange.

     "Exactly how do you want to paint me?~" He says in a flirty tone, which instantly made my cheeks grow even hotter. "How about naked in a sexy pose?~ That'll be a fun way to remember me~"

    Oh god I'm gonna overheat if he continues with this anymore! I need a diversion! 

    "Oh! Hey! Look! The kitchen, that means we can finally eat!" I quickly say hoping to drop the conversation. 

    "Hm, yes we can add some foods into the painting as well, maybe we can have some chocolate sauce poured onto me." He said in a thoughtful way. Just the image made me blush even more if that was even possible.

    "C-can we j-just eat and worry a-about the painting l-later?" I asked barley able to find my voice.

    "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sure." I said in relief as he says this grateful that he won't continue. "But remember if you want to do this painting you'll have to make it soon~" 

   And with that he just left me standing there blushing like crazy.

(Hey guys! Sorry if it feels like I'm not updating too much, I've just been lacking the proper sprit to do this. By that I do not mean in any way that I want to stop making stories, I'm just running out of ideas and I'm getting a bit bored of the happy go lucky feel this book has. I mean the only bad thing that has happened so far is Slug's lack of eating, which I'm planning on going into more detail with that, but other than that it's been really up beat. So I guess what I'm saying is, I need more ideas, preferably negative ones, but positive ones are always welcomed. Anyways, have a nice day/morning/evening/night :3 )