Enough Is Enough

WhiteHat's pov

    I continue to sit in my cage which is now much bigger thanks to Damien. He seems like a cruel demon but from what I have seen of him he is actally quite sweat. Poor kid forced into the life of villainy because of his father. Most teenage villains are similar, they feel forced to be bad because of the constant hate they get. It's sad to see a kids life get thrown away beacuse of where/who they live with.

     I've only have been able to save one teenager from the life of villainous deeds, and that was Slug. Multiple times I either see the kids kill themselves, go to jail, or I I kill them either by acident or on purpose beacuse I have to. I hate it. But in this day of age where bascially saying the wrong thing in grade school can fuck up your entire life beacuse kids are cruel. 

     I know that quite well. Kids can be the absolute worse, but they are the next generation so we can't just cut them off or anything. We just have to deal with them and mold them into being great people.

     Anyways, the voice in my head seems to be leaving me alone. I don't know why but I'm not getting that many negative thoughts anymore. Before it was like every other thought was negative. It's weird.

Flug's pov

      The second I woke up I went to Slug's computer -he gave me the password got to me so I can use it whenever- and did a few quick searches. 

     After about 20 minutes I found a way to get into the city's system that tells me what houses are ocupied and by whom. I decided to cross off the apartentment building as they would more than likely have a lab. By they I mean the counteraprts of Daxan and Damien. I sat in front of the computer searching through names and names for hours by the time Slug woke up.

     "What are you doing?" I heard him ask. 

      "I'm trying to see if I can get anywhere with this search for WhiteHat," I told him not miving my eyes away from the screen.

      "So what are you doing?" he asked.

     "Looking through the city's records of everyone who is living here to see if I can find your counterpart. And before you say it, yes I know that it is a big possiblity that they live nowhere near here," I told him without looking away again.

     "How long have you been doing this for?" he asked. That's a good question. For the frist in hours I looked away to glance at the clock, but I went stright back to staying at it.

     "Three and a half hours now," I told him.

      "It's seven o'colck, and you've been working on that for three and a half hours? You've been awake since 3:30?" he asked surprised.

      "Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night. But in a normal week I would have had less than that," I told him, I think I'm getting close.

     "You're taking a break," he said flatly before turning off the monitor. I blincked for a few seconds before realzing what had hapened. I than looked over at him.

     "But why?" I asked.

    "You've been stairing at the screen since 3:30 withoyut any break, you probablly javen't even eaten yet. It's only been two days, we can search more a little later," he explained. "Also you got to keep your boss happy and feeling okay, ot he might, you know."

     He does have a point. Keeping BlackHat sane is the most important thing at the momment. If he did... do that than Dimencia, 5.0.5, and myself would be without a place to live and a sturdy job. I'd probablly have to find a new villain to work under. Actally with the fame that I have from working under BlackHat most villains would probablly want me for their own use. Any other job is basically out of the question at this point.